7:00am call

Ready, set.. run..

Believe me even if nothing is believable... I'am doing this job interview, i'am so nervous... but I will give this a shot

"Hi I'am Victoria.. and uhmm i'am... i'am, I can design stuffs and paint stuffs, I think I can... like, I can-"

"Hey Victoria, are you sure you are ready for this job?"

"Uhh yes ma'am, I think i'am just nervous, let me try again, sorry ma'am I really can do this"

"I dont have time, you are like that for almost an hour I guess, please try it next time, I need someone who is confident, who knows what she is doing, and can communicate well. I'am very sorry Victoria, but I think my company isn't really for you... off you go"

"Sorry ma'am, I think i'm just nervous, please let me do this again, ma'am last chance, I will do my best, I promise, please ma'am"

"Not everyone deserves second chances, always remember that"

I remember banging the door so hard, my whole body is shaking. I'am out of breathe walking out from that room. I'am so embarrassed, and disappointed.

I drove to my apartment crying. I'm not in my mood anymore.

"HEYYYYY, so how was it?, is it that bad that you are crying or is it that good that it makes you cry?" Jessica, my roommate asked.

"I'm not accepted... and I know why, because I cant talk i'am so nervous, I wanted to do good but I can't. I'am such a mess jessica" I answered with a teary eye.

"Ohh, is that so? You know what, I met this woman she is like 70 years old ish, and she said she is searching for a nanny  for this little kid." I listened carefully. Nanny? Could I be a nanny? And I'am like screw it I will do it.

I then asked her "where can I find the old woman though?" I suddenly smiled, I feel like this is it! My hope is embraced again. I think I can rock this.

"Oh wait, I have the number" she run in the kitchen where her bag is located. She gave me the calling card.

While holding the card, I suddenly felt weird.

"Hmm the number is very familiar... right?" I just think I have the urge to tell her.

She then replied "Just call her, and ask her how much is it worth to be a nanny of this little girl" I did it.

The woman said "Great, you are hired. Meet us here in Ladies Mansion, 238. I hope to meet you this Friday" I did then realize, this little girl is rich, the income will be massive! "Sweet! Thank you very much! I will be there Friday 7:00am" then she cut the line right after.

I hugged jessica "AAAA Thank you so muchhh, you are the best! The best!" She pulled me away "yeah I know, but you dont have to yell, gosh my eardrums", she jokingly said. We both laughed so hard, she is hilarious.

After that day, I visited my mom at the Home for Elderly. My mom have this mental illness, she went crazy when she is pregnant with me and my father left us. She then get drugged and went really crazy. That's one of the reasons why I wanted to put her in this environment, she have this massive room, and she is alone.