~Chapter 19~

Lenza's Pov:

"Well, she's acting like that over a fifteen year old girl. Is she truly that insecure to think I'll leave her for someone almost half her age?" Damon said.

"Damon you don't have to kill anyone. Stop calling me puppy. I'm going in my room Tyler." I said looking from Damon to Tyler.

"Okay kid." Tyler said back.

I was in my room for a few hours. Then my eyelids got heavy and I fell asleep.

~~

I woke up to a loud crash downstairs. I got up and walked to my door.

"Where is she?" It was a girl shouting.

I started walking out the door when someone grabbed me and pulled me away. I looked at this man. I've never seen him before. Who is he? A few seconds later I felt a small poke in my neck. Then he dropped a piece of plastic or something on the floor. I looked down, where the sound came from, it was a needle?

"Wolfsbane." The man said.

If it's wolfsbane it won't mess with me too bad. It will only make me dizzy. I mean it only bothers one part of me, right? It doesn't matter. I can't let him know that.

He started dragging me out of the house, I saw everyone that was here before I went to sleep, unconscious? What how are they unconscious? No. No. No. What's going on? They can't be unconscious.

Tyler's Pov:

"What's going on with her?" I was scared about what's going on.

"I have no clue. She's alive, very much so. But I don't know why she won't wake up." Damon said. "But she's having a nightmare."

"Can't you like, get into her head and get her out? Or something?" I asked him, and all the other vampires in the room. I'm a hybrid, but I'm not very good at the vampire aspect.

"I would, but this girl's mind is very guarded." He said. Well that's great. "Which means we can't just get into her head."

"Wait." Bonnie spoke. "You guys remember Sybil, right?" We all hate her. For a long time she had control over Damon and Enzo.

"Yes, love, why?" Enzo asked.

"Okay. When Damon was in his own head and pulled himself into his subconscious, she got in into it. I can get you guys into it." She spoke, I could tell she wasn't sure, but no one else knew what to do.

"Can you get all of us in there?" I asked.

"No, but I can get you, Damon, and Stefan in there." She said.

"Okay. Let's do it." Stefan spoke.

Lenza's Pov:

"No! Stop! Please! I love you! Just don't hurt me!" I was shouting at my dad. "I'll come back! Just let me wake up!" I shouted as loud as I could, my eyes were shut when I heard a voice.

"Puppy?" I knew who it was. But how?

I looked up and we were in a black room. Nothing was there. What's going on?

"Damon? Stefan, Tyler?" I asked, confused.

"It's us kid." Tyler spoke.

"What? How?" I was very confused. I think I'm dreaming or something.

"Bonnie. She got us into your subconscious." Stefan spoke up.

"Oh? Why is it like this?" I asked.

"Ask yourself that question, you're the one who created it, puppy." Damon told me. "What were you dreaming about?"

"Wake me up, and I'll tell you guys." I told them.

"See that's the thing kid. Whatever you were dreaming about scared you so bad, you won't come out of here." Tyler said to me. "So the only way for you to get out is to tell us what you were dreaming about." He was worried.

"Oh, okay." I sat down and they copied. "I really didn't know I got scared to this point."

"We didn't either." Damon said.

"Then why was I still in the dream before you guys got me here?" I asked them.

"We don't know." Tyler said.

"Oh." I mumbled.

"Well are you going to tell us?" Stefan asked. "Or would you rather stay here for a while." We all laughed at his comment.