Chapter 9: Have Yourself a Merry Little Healing

+*+A/N+*+This is so bad please help me

+*+A/N+*+
This is so bad please help me. I'm probably never going to master their anatomy. Yay. Also, I am very behind on my preferred pace so it may have more chapters than I had orginally intended it to.
+*+

+*+ K.C. +*+

      K.C. took a deep breath and sighed. She had so much work to do. She looked at them all, biting her lip. She could do this. "Would you guys like to eat anything?"

     "Yes, please! Buttered biscuits and hot cocoa with cinnamon!" Precilla immediately exclaimed from her mattress, as if she didn't have a fever, then she closed her eyes again.

    "Anyone else?" the purple koala asked, looking around the room, rolling her eyes slightly at the fact that the Christmas penguin spent most of her energy on making sure she had Christmas food.

"Gingerbread storks!" Freddy replied in his own bed, in a seemingly much better state than most in the room, and the koala was grateful for that. She smiled as she took note of what he'd like.

"And you, Pip?" K.C. asked with a smile, turning to the other penguin who was sick in his bed. He seemed to be in the worst state out of all of them. His eyes could barely stay open.

"Some warm soup would be nice," Pip replied in a weak voice. It came off as a slur of words, if anything, but the purple koala managed to make out the seperate words.

    "Alright. I'll get some Kitty Kibble for Mia as well," K.C. said, smiling at the orange kitten before turning around and heading out the door. The hallway was quite packed, maybe considering that there was a raging blizzard outside, but luckily she made it onto the elevator without much problem and it descended towards the dining hall.

     She momentarily wondered how in the world she was going to carry all their food but she figured she didn't care much and she grabbed a tray and got only half a dozen buttered biscuits, biting her lip knowing that she was going to get killed for this.

K.C. grabbed half a dozen gingerbread storks as well, specifically the most decorated ones and the ones with the most interesting poses, then she grabbed a bowl of hot soup.

Standing on the lunch line with a bowl of hot soup would usually make her nervous but she was glad of the metal path where she could just slide the tray and she eventually got three cups of hot cocoa, wodering how she'd be able to carry it all back to their room.

     K.C. bit her lip as she began to maneuver slowly but surely back towards the elevator, one painful step at a time, but when she arrived at the said elevator, she wondered whether the rising of the elevator would make the drinks or the soup spill.