Chapter 11: It's Beginning Not To Look Like Christmas

+*+A/N+*+I don't really have fanart to spare at the moment, so I hope you enjoy some recycled fanart of Freddy as a human in my other book :)+*+

+*+A/N+*+
I don't really have fanart to spare at the moment, so I hope you enjoy some recycled fanart of Freddy as a human in my other book :)
+*+

+*+PIP+*+

He had to admit that being cooped up in an office all day, writing the same thing in letters to different parents, was very boring, especially since his feathers itched to be outside in the winter landscape, enjoying the snow.

    Though finally, finally, he managed to set down his pen on the floor, where all the letters he ever wrote were stacked neatly to the side, and he stood up, smiling.

     Standing up had never felt so good for him. He had definitely spent too much time sitting down. He stretched for a little bit then looked at Freddy who appeared to still be busy writing his share of the letters, sheets of paper being strewn about on the floor.

    Mia sat beside him, attempting to help, but ended up drawing a million scribbles on a single piece of paper. Pip clicked his tongue. That was slightly problematic.

"Need any help, Fredamingo? I'm all done," Pip said as he picked up his own stack of letters and brought it to Captain Beakman's table. He frowned a little bit at Precilla's unfinished pile. That would have to be taken care of as well.

"Uh..." Freddy began, looking at his messy pile of letters, eyes widening as he realised he wasn't going to finish this all in time and that he really needed help. "Sure, Pipster"

The penguin began walking towards his flamingo's friends letters. His pink friend moved out of the way as the male penguin proceeded to compile them all into one orderly stack, then began sorting through them, seperating them into the finished and unfinished.

    "Mia help! Mia help!" Mia exclaimed loudly, making the penguin turn towards her with a sad smile. Her eyes were big and basically pleading him to allow her to help.

    "Mia, I know you love to help, but there are times when you should and shouldn't," Pip said to the little kitten and chuckled. The orange baby made a small pout then moved over to sit next to Freddy.

"Alright, let's do this," Pip said as he split the unfinished pile roughly into half and gave the half to his flamingo friend and they began writing and writing.

It was already sunset when the penguin finally laid his pen down for the second time and sighed, standing up and walking over to Precilla's unfinished letters and compiled them as well, them walked back towards his spotbon the floor and continued writing.

It was now nightfall when he finally placed his pen down on the floor for the last time. He stood up and stretched, smiling to see that Freddy had already finished all his letters and placed them on Captain Beakman's table along with all the other letters.