1

Freedom.

That's what dixie craved she craved to be free,wild,happy.the word home was different for dixie it meant home to be where ever you lied your head.

Everyone in her life was planning for what's next but dixie she lived in the moment.She always had it often got her in trouble with her parents.

They always yelled at her for not planning ahead.what would she be in life how she would support herself.

Dixie noticed most of her friends had there shit together they had TikTok to support them but dixie didn't care much for the app.

She hated the fact that she was Charli's shadow on the app of course she was happy for her sisters success but the fame wasn't what she wanted.

She hated having to watch her every move and watch what she posted or said.she didn't understand why celebrities were held to a higher standard.

She didn't get why certain people couldn't do things that most human beings could do she didn't get why one sentence could cause the whole world to hate her.

The only good thing that came with her being famous was addison the only girl that could keep her Sane.the only girl that could make her smile just by the simplest touch.

The girls had shared a couple kisses here and there but never spoke about it to scared for the conversation that came with it.

Dixie always knew she had a attraction to girls but it was different for addison when she met dixie the feelings and the thoughts hit her like a truck.

Addison had never felt a certain way for a girl she never wanted to kiss one intill she met dixie.she never thought about pinning a girl up against the wall intill she met dixie.

Some nights addison would lay there and cry by herself about what was going on with her.she didn't know what she liked she wasn't prepared for these emotions.

Addison was scared,scared of what people would say what her friends and family would say if she told them how she felt for dixie.

She was scared that if she told dixie about these feeling that she felt for her it would scare the other girl.

There were moments where the shorter girl would see dixie hug or kiss kate on the cheek and her heart would drop.

She knew kate and dixie were strictly friends nothing more but still her heart would drop.

So there addison sat watching as dixie and kate laughed about something that happened to them in the past.

"Your mom was so pissed at you dixie I remember you just stood there blank face as she yelled at you"Kate laughed

Dixie laughed with her but when she looked at addison her laugh died off"you okay addison"

"Yea dix I'm just tired that's all"dixie gave her a soft smile before looking at kate addison watched as dixie gave her a look and Kate nodded"well I guess I'm going to head out see you guys soon"kate said waving bye.

Dixie is watched as she walked out before turning her attention back to addison"well sleepy head lets go to bed"dixie smiled

Addison stood up walking with dixie to dixies bed that addison found herself sleeping in a lot now.

Dixie turned the light off before wrapping her arms around addison"good night addi"addison cuddled more into the younger girl"goodnight dix"