11

Dixie sat down looking at her phone waiting for everyone to tell her what they thought about the song or more importantly what addison thought.

She had been working on this song for weeks without addison knowing and now it was finally time for addison to hear it.

The song was called brown eyes it was of course about addison but more importantly how she fell for her brown eyes.

She kept replaying what she says at the end of the song"I fell into your brown eyes addison...will you be my girlfriend"

She wondered if making a song was to much what if addison hated it or didn't want to be asked out in a song but instead more privately.

She refreshed her Instagram TikTok room popped up with Dixies song cover as the picture.

Dixie slowly clicked on view all comments she looked at them nervously she read off a couple I'm her mind

"There couple goals"

"I love this song it's so pretty if addison does say yes she's #cancelled"

"Dixison🌈"

Dixie smiled at all the nice comments before refreshing TikTok room to see if anything new was said turns out addison answered the big question.

Dixie looked at the post it was something off Addisons story which was a picture of Dixies song and it say"all I can say is yes"

Dixie smiled to herself she wished she could kiss addison right now but sadly addison was doing a photo shoot.

Dixie got off her bed with a big smile on her face and walked down stairs were avani and Charli sat laughing at something.

"What are you to laughing about"

"Oh nothing inside joke"avani said giggling dixie nodded before sitting on the couch with them avani kept smiling.

"What's got you smiling so much"

"You like addison"avani said teasingly dixie rolled her eyes with a smile"yeah I do and you like charli"

Avani's cheeks went red and Charli looked at Dixie nervously dixie just laughed"I was just kidding but maybe I was right"

"Shut up dixie"

"Ok ok I will Charli lover"dixie said getting up quickly dodging the pillow avani threw at her she ran to the kitchen as avani followed her.

Dixie grabbed a glass of water ready to throw it on avani if she came any closer avani out her hands up backing up.

"Come any closer and you'll have a nice shower today"dixie said laughing avani smirked before grabbing a water bottle.

Dixies eyes widened she quickly slung the water on avani before running out the door she ran in the road laughing as avani came after her.

"I'm going to kill you"

Suddenly a car pulled into the driveway and addison for out looking at the two of them confused.

"What did dixie do now"

"Me...why do I have to be the one to do something"dixie asked confused looking at addison.

"Cause you always do something first"

"That's not true"

"Then what happened to cause this"

"I said avani liked Charli"dixie said laughing before avani poored the water on Dixie addison just laughed

"Told you you always do something first"Addison said walking over to dixie to give her a kiss.

Dixie kissed her then went in for a hug but addison quickly backed up looking Dixie up and down.

"Dont hug me your soaked"dixie smirked before grabbing addison and hugging her tightly.

"Dixie your such a child"addison said laughing as she pushed dixie off playfully dixie just shrugged before they went into the house.

"So how did you like my song baby"

"I loved it I think it's your best song yet"

"Oh come on nothing can too be happy"dixie said jokingly addison rolled her eyes with a small smile.

" especially the be happy remix music video"dixie said jokingly addison looked at her with a frown.

"Mm I think brown eyes will be better"Addison said with a smirk as she thought about being able to kiss dixie in the video.

"Why because you think I'll let you be the star of the music video"dixie asked smirking addison nodded her head.

"What if I wanted Noah to be the star of the video I mean I gotta keep up with putting random people in my music video"

"That part of the video didn't even make sense what does kissing have to do with not being happy"

"Maybe I just wanted to kiss Noah"dixie joked in all honesty she didn't really know why Noah was apart of the video she didn't direct it.

"If you kiss Noah I'll kiss bryc-"

"Suddenly you sound like a better choice for the music video"dixie said walking to addison and kissing her.

"I thought so"

———
Ending it here cause I'm sleepy sorry if this is terrible it's 5 in the morning but I wanted to put a chapter out