5

It was about 10pm and everyone was getting ready to go to sleep.addison was in the shower so dixie decided to go see Bryant.She walked into the guest bedroom and sat down on the bed.

"So you want to explain to me why addison got so defensive"Bryant said as he messed with his camera"Yeah but don't bring it up to her or anyone I just need some one to talk to you"

"My lips are closed"Bryant said as he acted like he zipped his lips and locked them"ok so basically me and addison have kissed a couple times"Bryant smiled.

"So I was right but why are you guys not together"he said now taking the big lens off his camera and cleaning it.

"Well basically I don't think addison wants to admit to herself she is bisexual or that she likes girls"

"I mean if she finds kissing a girl nice then shouldn't it be pretty easy"Bryant said confused.

"Well yes and no basically when you learn that you might like more then one gender it can be over whelming especially when your whole life you've been told that you date boys and boys only"

"Have you let her know that your there for her and you get it"Bryant asked as he stood up to put his camera up.

"I haven't told her that but I've showed her I care"Bryant nodded"well just a suggestion but maybe you should tell her that sometimes showing someone is different from telling them that"

"I'll do that"Bryant nodded before looking at Dixie seriously"so do you you like her I mean you guys had to be making out up there"Bryant said now laughing.

"Yeah I like her and yes we were making out but I don't know how she feels I mean what if she just likes kissing me people are like that you know"dixie said now wondering did addison like her.

"I mean yeah there are friends with benefits but I think she would tell you if she felt that way just saying addison isn't  someone to play with feelings"

Suddenly addison walked in"who isn't someone to play with feelings"addison asked smiling dixie looked at Bryant while Bryant looked at her"uh Tayler isn't one to do that"Bryant said

Dixie gave him a look saying are you serious anyone but him.she already knew what was coming so she prepared herself"oh so dixie and tayler are talking"addison asked looking at Dixie.

Dixie didn't know what to say she couldn't say they were actually talking about addison so she just decide to go with it"uh no..yes..noo...I don't know"addison glared at Dixie.

"Well I was just coming in here to say good night to Bryant so uh goodnight"addison said before walking out.

Addison POV
She was mad beyond mad she was pissed why would dixie even kiss her if she was talking to tayler.

She walked into dixies room grabbing her phone she decide to take her mind off of it so she got on Instagram live."hi y'all"addison said is happily as she could.

Everyone started commenting questions"why didn't you go to Hawaii with the rest of the hype house"addison read out.

"I'm going to new to New York"addison said as she continued to read comments"are you and bryce going to get back together"addison then read out.

"No we're better as friends sorry guys"addison said soon dixie walked in"addi can we talk"dixie said she didn't realize addison was on live addison decided to ignore her.

Dixie then got on the bed and grabbed addison and kissed all over her face and lips but lucky the camera fell before they seen that"get off me"addison said trying to push dixie off but dixie didn't listen.

"Not till you say we're good"addison huffed"you talking to tayler"addison whispered.

"I'm not talking to him I was talking about you to him but I didn't say it was you I told him I haven't told you yet"addison looked at Dixie"so he thinks you were talking about someone else and just made something up to give you the chance to tell me"dixie nodded.

Dixie then kissed her on the lips and addison kissed back but quickly pushed her off when she remembered she was still on live"shit shit shit"

"What's wrong"dixie asked thats when she seen addison phone it was on live"shit"dixie said in her head dixie started reading the comments and everyone was already speculating.

Dixie read some comments in her head"wait was dixie and Addison kissing it am I tripping"Dixie frowned fuck she read another one"okay they definitely didn't mean for that to be on camera"

"Sorry guys dixie started tickling me but I have to go to sleep so good night you guys love y'all"

Addison looked at Dixie"what are we gonna do now"dixie looked down"well we can just come out and say we were or say that's not what happened your choice"

"I think I wanna tell the truth I'm tired of hiding it from them and honestly everyone and myself I need to just accept the fact I like girls too"