8

Dixie kissed addison hard as she tried opening there door to the hotel room.she got it open she quickly shoved addison in before slamming the door shut she lead addison to the bed.

Addisons back hit the soft mattress as dixie pulled her shirt off dixie hovered over addison before going back in for a kiss Addisons hands found Dixies abs.

Dixie kissed down Addisons neck intill she found Addisons sweet spot addison moaned softly dixie pulled on Addisons shirt"take it off"

Addison nodded quickly sitting up to take it off she threw her shirt to the side before laying back down dixie kissed Addisons lips biting Addisons bottom lip and pulling on it.

Dixie slowly kissed down Addisons body till she reached Addisons jeans she un buttoned them pulling them off she then kissed addison inner thigh.

Addison shuffled getting inpatient dixie laughed softly before pulling Addisons panties off with her teeth.

Dixie then kissed near where Addison wanted it most but quickly moved away teasing her"dixie fuck please"dixie looked up at addison.

"Tell me what you want"addison looked at Dixie her eyes dark and filled with lust"I want you to fuck me"dixie smirked before kissing addison thigh again working her way up.

She then swiped her tongue in addison wet folds addison moaned loudly Dixie then sucked on her clit before putting a finger inside addison.

She pumped slowly in and out of addison she then added a finger pumping a little faster she seen addison grab the cover squeezing it hard.

"Dixie please faster"dixie listened pumping faster and harder she then added a third finger addison started to shake"dont-dont stop"

Dixie continued to pump in and out"I-I'm about t-"

"Let it out baby"dixie felt addison tighten around her fingers before addison shook hard grabbing the sheer hard"uhhh"addison moaned loudly.

Addison back collapsed onto the bed dixie slowly pulled her fingers out before licking them and cleaning addison up.

She crawled up the bed slowly laying beside addison"just give me a minute and I'll do you"dixie laughed"it's ok today's just about you"

"Are you sure"addison asked turning her head to look at Dixie"yeah I'm sure"dixie said as she turned her head smiling at addison.

Addison turned on her side and kissed dixie on the lips before falling back down on the bed"your good I'm guessing you've had experience"

"Yeah I've had a lot of experience"dixie said laughing before laying her hand down on Addisons thigh"i'm tired"addison said as she yawned.

"As much as I would like to stay her and sleep all day we can't Bryant wants us to go eat with him in about a hour"

"Ughhh can we not have a minute to just chill"addison said frustrated"sadly no but we really need to get in the shower"

"Alright let's go"addison said getting up dixie stood up following her.

After the shower!!!

Dixie finished getting dressed before she heard a knock on the door"coming"she said walking to the door and opening it"hey dixie you guys ready"

"Addisons finishing up her makeup then we can leave"dixie said letting Bryant in he walked over to the beds and sit on the end of the nearest one

"I wouldn't sit there"dixie said looking at him laughing he stood up looking down at the spot"why"

"I just wouldn't"dixie said grabbing her wallet and her jacket addison then walked out dixie looked her up and down"do I look good"addison questioned then both.

"I uh yes you look amazing"dixie said as her eyes raked over Addisons body Bryant then cleaned his throat"Yea you look great y'all ready"

Dixie nodded walking to the door she opened it letting everyone out before she shut it they walked down stairs and got a cab.

Bryant sat in the front while dixie and addison sat in the back"you guys look good were you going"

"Out to eat"dixie said as she got on her phone"so what's your name"dixie looked up to see who he was talking to the guy looked at her.

"Uh dixie"

"You single"the guy asked smiling at her he looked about 20 she looked at addison"yeah but I'm talking to someone"the guy nodded

"They must be a very lucky guy"

"It's a girl"dixie said looking at addison"well I'll tell you what if it doesn't work out here's my number"

"She only likes girls"addison angrily said dixie looked at her confused"I'm bisex-"addison interrupted her"so just take your number back"

Dixie smirked addison was jealous and honestly it was very hot she was definitely going to use that to her advantage.