3

Dixie Laid there alone in her bed looking into the darkness that filled her room.she thought about what had went down earlier she thought about how she should have never said anything.

It was wrong of her to push addison too come out.dixie knew how hard it was to admit it too yourself.

As she was thinking to herself she heard a knock on her bedroom door"yeah come in"dixie said loud enough for the other person to her it.

"I can't sleep"she heard Charli say dixie sat up looking at Charli with the little to no light coming from the hall.

"Yeah me either"Charli walked in more sitting on the bed"I can't stop thinking about avani what if the kiss we almost shared was just in the moment and she doesn't really feel the same way"

"Charli if it was a just in the moment thing then she's missing out your an amazing girl and anyone would be lucky to have you"

"Really"Charli questioned"yes really she would be crazy not to like you don't worry to much I'm sure she likes you"

"Thank you dixie so why can't you sleep"Charli asked now looking around Dixies room"just thinking to much do you wanna go get some food"

"Dixie it's literally twelve in the morning"Charli laughed"yeah but I'm hunger and there's nothing else to do we can just got to McDonald's"

"Honestly I want McDonald's now so let's go"Charli said getting up.dixie got up slipping on her crocs and grabbing her keys deciding on leaving her phone.

Dixie and Charli walked to the car getting in Charli connected her phone playing a song called somebody else to you.

"Do you really have to put on this sad ass song"dixie asked watching the road"yes it hits different at night in a car"Charli said laughing.

Dixie listened to the lyrics and all she could think about is addison which made her sadder.

Traffic wasn't bad because of how late it was so they got there fast"what do you want"Charli looked at the menu"can you get me a small fry and chicken nuggets"dixie nodded

Then ordered her food they payed then left but dixie decide she didn't want to go home yet"uh dixie you missed the turn"

"I know we're not going back to the house yet I want to show you something"dixie said driving fast it took a hour to get there which was faster then usual.

She pulled up to some woods"alright let's go"dixie said getting out of the car"were not walking in the woods right"Charli asked nervously"we are but it's not a long walk maybe 5 minutes"

Dixie said it was pitch black outside"can you turn your phone flash light on I don't have mine"Charli nodded.

The light lit up the woods and they started walking"so what is this place"Charli asked walking close to dixie scared of what was in the woods if there was something.

"One day I was driving around and pulled over here and walked and I just founded it"dixie said as she ducked under a low branch

"Is it just woods or something I mean there's not much that could be out here"Charli said"no there's this old shed like thing it's pretty cool"

Charli nodded they continued walking and talking till something made a branch snap in the distance and Charli screamed"can we just go you can show me later I'm scared"

"We're right here at it...it was probably just a animal don't worry"Charli rolled her eyes she didn't like scary dark woods at night.

That's when dixie stopped and Charli looked up in front of them there was a little shed type thing it looked scary Charli didn't get why she liked it.

But she followed dixie into it when they made it inside Charli looked around with her flask light it had a chair and a small chair that looked new.

"Is someone living her that stuff looks new"

"No I put it in here I hangout here a lot so I decide to put it in here"Charli nodded"well this is kinda cool but pretty scary"

"There's a lake 5 minutes from here it's nice but we won't walk there"dixie said before sitting down"you should make this like a hangout spot for me,Addison,you and avani"

"Your right I should but they can't tell nobody about it...I want it to stay a secret"Charli nodded she liked it it was quite and peaceful.

"Well we should Probably go"dixie said standing up"yeah we should cause I'm getting tired"Charli said yawning

—-
Dixie and Charli got out of the car walking into the hype house quietly.charli snuck back upstairs to her room trying not to wake anyone up.

Dixie on the other hand decide not to go to her room she wasn't going to be able to sleep with addison so she walked up the stairs turning the direction of Addisons room.

She opened the door quietly and shut it she walked in the pitch dark to Addisons bed but ended up hitting her toe on Addisons dresser

"Fuck owe that hurt"dixie cursed squeezing her eyes shut from the pain"dixie is that you"she heard addison whisper"uh yeah I couldn't sleep"

"So you came to wake me up"Addisons said aggravated"no I was just gonna sleep with you I kinda got use to sharing a bed with you"

Addison stayed quiet"I also wanted to say I'm sorry for saying what I said it wasn't right I shouldn't have tried to push you to come out to yourself"

"It's okay I forgive you now come cuddle with me"dixie smile to herself before finding her way to Addisons bed climbing in addison laid her head in dixies chest as dixie wrapped her arms around the older girl.

"Good night addison"dixie said she waited for a reply but instead got a small kiss on the cheek.