A New Story

Long ago, in a kingdom that goes by the name of Duloc, there was an ogre called Shrek. But, Shrek was not just any ogre.

No, Shrek was special. Very special. Extremely special.

We all know that Shrek is incredibly sexy, strong, courageous, and intelligent. He's famous, and very iconic. But he's also lonely, and depressed.

After Lord Farquad was swallowed and killed by a dragon, (which he completely deserved) Shrek and Fiona took control of the kingdom - since, of course, Fiona was a princess.

He thought Fiona was his true love, but turns out, she's a bishrexual, and she fell in love with some ogre lady that I have decided to name Bee.

Fiona and Bee are madly in love.

Fiona didn't cheat on Shrek, though. She's a very honest ogre-lady, so she told Shrek how she felt immediately. Shrek was hurt when he heard this, but he just wanted Fiona to be happy - for she was the one who helped first introduce true happiness to him.

But, there was a problem with Fiona and Bee's relationship - Bee was a princess in another kingdom, so if the two were to get married, one would have to leave their own kingdom to go to the other.

In the end, Fiona made the difficult choice of leaving Duloc, and living with her new wife, Bee, as queen... in a new castle... in a new kingdom... and in what seemed to be like a new world!

Everyday, Shrek missed his best friend/ex wife... but he knew it was for the best. She still came by to visit him - but it was only once every month.

Although things were bad, it seemed that it couldn't be too bad, right?

He still has his best friend, Donkey, right?

Wrong.

Donkey and his dragon wife flew far away, so that they could raise their dragon-donkey babies in an environment that best suits dragon-donkey babies.

Donkey made sure to send letters to Shrek everyday... but it just wasn't the same.

Now, Shrek just lives alone, in his swamp. With nobody who loves him, nobody who likes him, nobody who cares about him, and nobody who needs him.

Plot Twist: that's not true.

Shrek doesn't know it yet, but the new king of Duloc, will end up falling in love with Shrek - and Shrek will fall in love with him.

Who is this romantic mystery man, who happens to save Shrek from his miserable depressing life?

His name is

     Donald

  J.

    Trump.

     Nobody expected Trump falling in love with the sexy ogre named Shrek - not even Donald Trump himself!

     But life is full of surprises, and the surprises in life, are what make life worth living. Together, Shrek and Trump will rewrite history, and change the world forever.

    In reality, life as we know it is just a fairytale in disguise...

And now, it's time, for Shrek and Trump, to change their fairytale - and make sure that they have a happy ending.

They just need a little bit of magic, a little bit of trust, a little bit of bravery, a little bit of love, and a little bit of s(hr)ex...