Chapter 7: I Really Didn't Want To See That...

Hey Beautifuls!

Happy Late New Year babes! I hope everything is starting well for you and as a gift to you, I want to give you a nice juicy update for you :) I did a double update for Who's Voice Is That? and I'll update Forgotten Love and maybe Squidgy :)

Love you all!

LetsKeepItASecret13 x

Chapter 7

Picture of Sabrina ------>

Song: Closer by Asking Alexandria

(Sabrina Deep / First Person)

"Harder!" I screamed.

Feeling the guys erection thrust deeper inside, I dug my nails into his back causing him to groan near my ear. I must say, I have a good taste in picking up guys from bars.

"I think I'm going to let go!" The guy moaned.

Pushing himself harder inside me, I couldn't hold it any longer. I released all the fluid out into his erection causing him to do the same.

"That feels good." I whispered in his ear.

Pushing the guy of me, I lay on the bed with the purple satin quilt covering his and mine naked bodies.

"That was the best sex I have ever had!" He cheered.

I rolled my eyes. The guys was alright but nothing like Oliver. Definitely not like Oli. Lifting my body of the bed, I remembered that I was in my apartment with this naked man beside me. Not the first time though. You naughty little girl my mind whispered to me with a devilish voice. I leaped out of bed and wore the guys navy shirt. I need some air.

Opening the window, the breeze cooled down my face. I pushed my dark red hair out of my face and grabbed my hairband from my wrist and tied my hair into a ponytail.

"Can I use your bathroom?" The guys asked.

Rolling my eyes again, I turned to the guy with a plastic smile on my face and nodded to him.

"First door on your right" I replied.

"Thanks!"

Idiot.

As he left the room, I walked towards the side desk and realised what time is was.

9:45PM.

Shit!

Quickly running towards the dinning room to find my bag, I searched inside the red bag to find my iphone. As I found it, just as I thought, Oli has been ringing me.

9 Missed Calls: The Bae Oli

Ugh!

What does he what?

I pressed the green button and the phone started to ring.

"Sabrina?"

"Hey baby" I chirped.

"Where the hell are you?"Oliver hissed.

What the heck is his problem?

"Baby, have I done something wrong?"I innocently replied.

"I would of at least liked my bloody girlfriend to come and support me down here" his anger rose.

"support what?

"your kidding right? I can't be bothered with you right now-"

"Excuse me but I was helping a homeless person on the street today" I fought back