Chapter 25 - Good

The sound of the door wakes her and she springs up, squinting towards to bay window only to see Jackson, bare chest with a shirt in his hand and in shorts, obviously off for a run. "This health freak" she thinks, dropping her full body weight back on her pillow, before falling asleep. Second waking happens when she feels a soft kiss on her lips, from very recognisable lips, godlike lips and without thinking twice, she grabs him by the neck, her eyes still closed and pulls him down in an embrace, forcing him to fall over her on the couch. His instant chuckle leads her to open her eyes and find him looking at her lovingly.

JB: What if it wasn't me?

J: I know those lips.

JB: What if there were others in the room?

J: You wouldn't have kissed me.

JB: What if...

J: Stop talking and kiss me, she says before he obeys her, holding her head in his hands. I want you so bad baby, she whispers.

JB: Don't say that baby girl or I'll take you to my room over my shoulder and I will bless you with my awesomeness.

J: Awesomeness? She laughs, making him look serious. I mean yes! Of course.

JB: What's wrong with that word.

J: I don't know... You will bless me with your stamina, your sexy moves, your creativity, your strength, your love, your body rolls, your...

JB: Okay, okay, I'll do all that, I promise. Say it again, tell me how much you want me, please.

J: I...

M: Morning guys! You really need to be more careful. Or not. It's up to you, he says making her sit up, pushing Jaebeom off to the floor.

J: What are you? A ninja? I didn't hear you!

JB: I'm okay, don't worry! He says his pride hurt a little that she pushed him to the floor and focused on Mark instead of him.

J: I'm so sorry baby, she says as he can now see her breast down her very wide neck T-shirt, while she leans towards him.

It is literally physically impossible for him to stop staring at her bouncy chest and perky nipples through that tunnel of lust, but she takes him out of his thoughts.

J: Are you hurt? She asks as she rubs her hands over his chest and neck.

JB: Aaahhh, stop touching me, I swear. He pleads, slowly feeling aroused.

As he stands up, covering himself, he looks around making her scoff as she can tell what is happening.

JB: I need a shower! Make breakfast! He orders, annoyed.

J: Yes! I will do, she says giggling looking at Mark. Sorry! She shouts.

After getting up, she takes ingredients out for breakfast, ready to start, while Mark makes coffee pouring her a cup. Standing in front of the bay window drinking it, she thinks this is the life, and turning around to make a start on breakfast, she faces Jinyoung, his phone up, obviously taking a picture of her.

JY: Morning, he says checking who is around, finding Mark sitting at the breakfast bar, knowing he needs to behave.

J: Morning. Did you sleep well.

JY: I did, he smiles obviously wanting to tell her more but restraining himself.

J: Good. Are you hungry?

JY: Sure.

Joohyun and Yugyeom come in and are welcomed with smiles but no teasing, nonetheless he feels embarrassed, and she finds it amusing. She makes her way to help Jina with cooking, the two of them being very efficient and focused, working really well together, something that Jina hadn't noticed as much as they have so many assistants. Breakfast is ready and people have slowly made their way to the terrace and enjoy the food.