The Glasses

"Stark left these for you." Fury's voice got me out of whatever I was thinking of just hearing the sentence he handed me a pair of sunglasses. As I flipped it up I saw them, they were the same ones he used to wear. Similar to the ones that Y/n had.

"Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Stark said you wouldn't get that because it wasn't a star wars reference." The corner of my mouth tilted a bit at that.

The boat stopped at a cave and as we walked in Fury referred to me.

"Remove the mask, everyone here has seen you without it. You would just be fanning in animosity and breathing through spandex for no reason."

I gripped the wall door as I took off my headpiece. As I looked through the cave I saw tons of electrical wires, computers, and much more.

It was my heaven.

"Over there we have Maria Hill and that is Dimitri. And this is Mr. Beck." I looked as he turned around. He was the same guy that we saw today.

"Mysterio?" I questioned as he turned around. He wore a confused face.

"What?" He questioned me as I walked over to him and the panel next to him showing the data.

"It is just what my friends call you."

"Well, you can call me Quinton." He walked over to me and held out his hand for me to shake which I gladly took. "You handled yourself well today. I saw what you did to the tower. We could use someone like you in my world."

It took my mind a second to catch up with the rest of my body. My world.

"I'm sorry your world?"

"Mr. Beck is from Earth just not yours."

"There are multiple realities, Peter. This is earth dimension 616 I'm from earth dimension 833." I am pretty sure that my mind exploded.

"I'm sorry you are saying that there is a multiverse? Because I thought that that was just theoretical it completely changes how we understand the initial singularity. We are talking about internal inflation of them and how does that even work..."

I cut myself off when I looked around at the confused faces in the room. I started to apologize but I was cut off.

"Don't ever apologize for being the smartest in the room."

"Don't say that too much. His head is already as big as Tony's, we don't need it to be anymore." A voice rang out that was extremely familiar to me.

"Happy?" I called out as I saw him come into the room, a patter of little feet bounding after him, I noticed the little girl. Morgan. That was her name, I saw her at Mr. Stark's funeral. Y/n's sister. 

"Why is there a mini human in here?" That wasn't exactly a sentence that I would have envisioned coming out of Fury's mouth. The girl went behind Happy's leg peeking out at me.

"You got your request. Silver Shadow should be in a moment. This one wanted to come along, and I have a hard time saying no to her. She's her number one fan." The little girl giggled and then her eyes moved to my suit, especially to my spider.

"Spwider-Man. Peter." She pointed at it and then up at me. I knew that Tony told her a bit about me but not so much that she would recognize me.

"Yep. He is the one your Dad told you about." Happy said before setting the kid on top of the table and motioning for me to watch her.

"These things that we are dealing with are called Elementals; they are monsters made out of the four major elements. Earth, Air, Water, and Fire. You can thank Mr. Beck for destroying the first 3 but the last one to go is harder."

"Fire. The one that destroyed my planet, and my family." His hand dipped to the ring on his ring finger, emotions swarming his face.

"I'm sorry." I choked out to him.

"The last one is coming in 48 hours in Prague. And it is going to be devastating if we don't have help. You are coming with us, Mr. Parker." Oh, this wasn't going to happen. I wanted to have 1 normal week without the world ending. Is that so hard?

"This all seems like big-time huge superhero stuff, and I mean I am just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man."

"Bitch Please. You've been to space."

"Yes but that was an accident. Sir, there has got to be someone else that you can use. What about Thor?" My mind rushed to the conclusion of that. He would help and win.

"Off world."

"Dr. Strange."

"Unavailable."

"Captain Marvel!"

"Don't invoke her name."

"Sir, I really want to help, I do. But if my aunt finds out that I left my school trip she is going to kill me. And if I am seen like this after the Washington Monument my whole class would figure out who I am. Then the whole world."

"I can deal with May." My gaze switched up to Happy, the most concerning thing was that May and he were seeing a lot of each other.

"When is she coming? We don't have all night to brief." Fury said agetaditly.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, Uncle Eye-patch, I'm right here." I didn't even need to look to know it was. I could tell from the voice alone. Y/n.