Perfume

A/n- I have changed one thing about your appearance Tony is described as short a lot so I changed your height but other than that it is all your choice.

Reader

"Mom, it is a week. Not a year. And it isn't going to be the apocalypse. I don't need a..." Grabbing the object that my mom just threw in the bag my eyes widened. "A taser. Are you kidding me, Mom? I am more than capable of handling things myself. And this has to be illegal." Lazily I used my telekinesis to carry the taser from the spot in my hand onto a high shelf in my room so that Morgan couldn't reach it.

"Well, your dad made a prototype that couldn't be detected so it is virtually a big phone." I looked incredulously at my mom.

"That is extremely concerning. Did he make other things that are undetectable?" By the look of hesitation on my mom's face I could tell with no doubt that he did.

"And don't use your powers unless you are around Michelle or in your suit. I trust Michelle and I know that she isn't going to say anything, she is a sweet girl, but I don't know about the others." Mom moved around to me and wrapped me in a tight embrace as though she wasn't going to let me go.

"And... Peter?" I muttered to her to which my mom's chest rose and fell with a great sigh. I almost knew the answer.

"After your trip we will talk about it, okay Angel? You deserve a normal trip after everything that happened. Dad would want that for you." It was a struggle not to cry at the mention of him but I had to, my dad wouldn't want this for me. "Honestly, I am glad that Peter is going, I feel better that he will be there to protect you."

"Mom..." I trailed off.

"I know, I know. You can handle yourself but you can't blame me for being worried about my baby girl. You are only 16. I am going to miss you so much."

"I'm going to miss you too, Mom."

"Let's get in gear, Starks. Time to go to the airport." Happy barked out and almost immediately after I was being tackled by my little sister.

___

Peter

"Hey, Parker. This is called an airplane. It's like the busses you are used to but they fly over the poor neighborhoods instead of in them." I rolled my eyes and sank down into my seat as a Y/n passed me hoping that she wouldn't notice too much.

"Ma'am. He blipped so technically he is 16 not 21." One of the flight attendants poked her head out and immediately took away the man's drink. A huge grin overtook my face as I looked over to where Y/n was standing.

"I'll take that, thank you." A sly grin reached her face as she winked to Flash whose eyes widened at his drink being taken away. I chuckled under my breath as did many others

"She is lying. I-I don't even know that girl." He lied through his teeth as he ran after the flight attendant. Y/n looked back over to me and smiled before getting pulled into her seat by MJ.

"Classic Y/n/n, right?" Brad said as he moved behind her and then soon after putting his suitcase up he helped her with hers. His hand lingering on her lower back for longer than I liked.

"Did you know that Brad was coming?" I groaned out before sliding low into my seat shifting my glance to Ned who was already on his computer.

"He used to be that kid who cried and had nosebleeds all of the time but now we blipped back and he is all nice and ripped and all of the girls are after him."

"Not all of the girls are after him." I nervously chuckled out as I looked over to where Y/n was laughing at something that he had said before sliding into a seat next to MJ.

"Nope. All of them. Plus he has liked Y/n for the past 2 years. Have fun with that. Anyway, I have beast slayers on my PC and we can spend the whole flight-"

"I need your help to sit next to Y/n." I cut him off before he could continue into more before looking back to him in a low voice.

"Peter. No. We are going to be bachelors in Europe and if there is anything I know about European women they love American men." I wasn't so sure that that was accurate, I was quite sure that it was the opposite.

"I just want to catch up with her you know? I haven't seen her in 5 years. Please, man?" With a g groan, Ned stood up. After setting down his computer abruptly and loudly he headed over to where you and MJ were sitting.

Peter wasn't quite sure what they said all he could catch was "old lady" and "perfume allergy". as much as he could he faked a cough and a sneeze trying to make it seem more believable even though he knew that was not.

"Peter has a perfume allergy? Ned, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Perfume allergies are extremely serious. I can feel the hives already. MJ, take my spot, Ned, sit next to Betty. Peter are you sure that this is far enough away? We should probably find a spot on the back of the plane. Sebastian and Mike move to Ned and Peter's old spots, Rose move to Sebastian's old spot. Peter, come with me." I tried to take it back but Mr. Harrigton already pulled me by my sleeve to the back of the plane.

"I took the aisle seat because I have a small bladder... Did I tell you how my wife pretended to blip out? And then she ran off with a guy in her hiking group. We had a funeral and everything. Oh, you have a dual headphone adapter we can watch together." A minor setback, that was all it was. I looked back or in this case in front of me to see Y/n sitting next to 2 strange adults. But I honestly had a feeling that was worse for me.

____

A ding went through the cabin telling the passengers that it was okay to walk around in the main cabin. Almost as soon as I did I pulled myself up and swing myself over Mr. Harrington and walked around to the front bathrooms. I didn't need to go to the bathroom, I just wanted to get away from Mr. Harrington's stories about his wife, well ex-wife.

As I got to the front bathroom I noticed Y/n was sitting in a seat towards the middle of the plane and slowly stopped before getting her attention. She took out an earbud and turned over to face me with a smile.

"How is your seat going for you?" She smirked to me as she motioned back to Mr. Harrington whose snores were filling the cabin. I cringed at it so much that she gave a small laugh.

"Not exactly how I want to spend a 9-hour flight, I would much rather be over here. I-I mean not because you are here but because Mr. Harrington isn't. You being here is just a plus." I am going to shut up now. I groaned to myself internally but a weight lifted as a small smile appeared on her face.

"Well the guy next to me was upgraded. Interested?" A smile lit up my own face at the words before going back a couple of aisles and grabbing my headphone adapter. As I came back she asked me another question. "Of course, if you aren't allergic to my perfume."

"No. Yours is perfect," I said as I slid into the seat next to her my face probably became heated from what I had just said but all she did was smile. "Movie?" I asked as I held up the adapter and my headphones.

"As long as it is scary or hilarious."