Another Typical Day At The Tremaine Household [EDITED]

The girls went up to the second floor. Together, they pulled both sides of the drapes covering the main window, opening it up.

They walked towards the largest room door on the floor, and Cinderella gently opened it.

Light streamed into the room, revealing a woman sleeping peacefully on a Queen's bed, with a cat sleeping on it's own little bed on the ground beside her.

"Here kitty kitty kitty." Cinderella whispered carefully, not to wake the lady.

The cat woke up with a yawn. "Come on kitty, come on."

The cat arrogantly turned around and laid back down.

"Lucifer, come here!" [Y/n] whisper-yelled at the cat who stood with a jolt and strut down the room to the door.

Yawning and stretching, Cinderella shut the door at his rear end. They all walked away from the room.

"I'm sorry if his Highness objects to an early breakfast. It's certainly not our idea to feed you first." [Y/n] said.

"It's orders, come on." Cinderella finished.

Jaq and Gus watched from one of their holes as the girls walked down the stairs with Lucifer.

Gus mockingly mimicked the way the cat walked.

"Duh duh Lucifey. Is that Lucifey?" The fat mouse asked.

"Yup. Lucifey, that's-a him." Jaq replied.

Gus let out a loud laugh.

"Watch Gus Gus take-a Lucifey and…" He made a strange sound, as he demonstrated how he was planning to beat the cat up. "Look."

Jaq immediately pulled him back. "Listen Gus Gus. Lucifey not funny, Lucifey mean."

The girls walked down a stairs leading to the kitchen. Lucifer stopped at the top of the stairs, sneering at the dog that was sleeping on a rug, in the middle of the kitchen.

The dog started growling as the girls went over to open up the kitchen windows.

"Bruno." The dog started running as he slept, seeming as if he was chasing someone. "Bruno."

The dog raised his head groggily, as Cinderella knelt him.

"Dreaming again, uh?" Cinderella asked, making the dog nod. "Chasing Lucifer, catch him this time?"

Bruno nodded proudly but then [Y/n] shut him down.

"That's bad."

Bruno flinched at her tone, while Lucifer snickered.

"Suppose they heard you upstairs, you know the orders." [Y/n] said as her and her twin prepared the plates and teacups for breakfast.

"So if you don't want to lose that nice warm bed, you better get rid of those dreams. Know how?" Cinderella asked and Bruno shook his head. "Just learn to like cats."

The dog cringed and [Y/n] blinked at her sister in disbelief.

"No I mean it, Lucifer has his good points too." Cinderella said as the cat in question sauntered down the stairs, waving his tail in Bruno's face.