The Fitting [EDITED]

A carriage with The Grand Duke in it, parked in front of The Tremaine household. A fanfare sounded, joulting the man out of his sleep.

"He's here, he's here, the duke duke." Jaq told Gus as they looked out the window.

"Uh uh who?"

"The Grand Duke. The one with the slipper and the bracelet thingy. Gotta get that key quick."

"Ah yeah. Key, key. Quick, quick." They left as Anastasia walked to the window.

"Oh he's here. The Grand Duke." She rushed to a mirror, fixing herself. "Oh do I look alright? I'm just so excited I don't know what to do."

She started applying powder to her face, but then Drizella bumped her out of the way, taking the powder for herself. Anastasia bumped her back, seizing the mirror once again.

"Now girls, this is your last chance, don't fail me." Lady Tremaine said.

She straightened herself and opened the door. A servant blew the fanfare.

"Presenting His Imperial Grace, The Grand Duke."

The servant stepped to the side as the Grand Duke walked into the chateau.

"Your honor, our humble home, abode…" Lady Tremaine started, but then the Duke stopped her, having heard that line enough.

"Yes, yes quite so."

"May I introduce my daughters, Anastasia and Drizella." Both girls curtsied.

"Your Grace." Anastasia said sweetly with a hideous face making the Grand Duke cringed.

"Yes um, charmed I'm sure."

"His Grace will now read the royal proclamation." The servant said, pulling out a scroll.

The Grand Duke cleared his throat, and started reading from the scroll, as the same time Jaq and Gus tried to get the key from Stepmother's pocket.

MOVIEPEDIA

ADVERTISEMENT

MOVIEPEDIA

Cinderella (1950)/Transcript

EDIT

Honest Game Trailers | Dragon's Dogma 2

Narrator: Once upon a time in a faraway land, there was a tiny kingdom. Peaceful, prosperous and rich in romance and tradition. Here in a stately chateau, there lived a widowed gentleman and his little daughter, Cinderella. Although he was a kind and devoted father, and gave his beloved child every luxury and comfort, still he felt she needed a mother's care. And so he married again, choosing for his second wife, a woman of good family with two daughters just Cinderella's age, by name, Anastasia and Drizella. It was upon the untimely death of this good man, however, that the stepmother's true nature was revealed: cold, cruel, and bitterly jealous of Cinderella's charm and beauty. She was grimly determined to forward the interests of her own two awkward daughters. Thus, as time went by, the chateau fell into disrepair for the family fortunes were squandered upon the vain and selfish stepsisters, while Cinderella was abused, humiliated, and eventually forced to become a servant in her own house, and yet, through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind, for with each dawn she found new hope that someday, her dreams of happiness would come true.