choices

-Entrapta pov-

It was getting dark. The stars were shining across the sky. We were all outside of Glimmers castle saying our goodbyes. We had, had dinner after we had defeated hord prime.

Adora and Catra were staying in glimmers castle in the same room because they had officially become a couple. While the rest of the guests were going home. Infact wrong hordak was going to stay with scorpia.

As I was leaving glimmers castle, I spotted hordak going in a nearby bench in whispering woods. I followed him and I really did not want to get him of my cite because I wouldn't bare to lose him again.

"Hordak" I yelled.

He turned to face me and I walking towards him and sat down next to him. "So what are you doing to do?" I asked.

He looked down on the ground and said" I don't know. I feel like I don't belong here." I saw his sad lonely eyes and with no hesitation I said " you know the best part of life is that you get to choice how your going to live it. You get to choice where you belong."

I smiled and he turned to look at me and smiled too. We stayed in silence for a while and I had started to notice that his hand was moving closer to mine. I looked away and blushed. I felt our pinky finger touch so, I grabbed his hand. We both stood up and I made my hair rise me so that I could be the same height as him. We looked at each other and mad eye contact.

We stood there, until I leaned forward to give him a small and fast kiss. It was kind of awkward, he grabbed the side of my face and pulled me to him and we kissed. We leaned in closer till my chest was against his and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

We pulled away from each other slowly still holding hands...... "I want to be with you" Hordak said. I blushed and so did he. "I..I want be with you too..... Do you.... want to come and live with me..... I made a small laboratory with and it has 2 bedrooms...."

I could tell that my face was bright red after saying this but to my surprise he accepted.

We stayed out side for a while holding hands until it was starting to get cold, and we went to my house laboratory. I couldn't go back to my castle in dryl since it was invaded by bad robots I made.