The night together P2

-Entrapta pov-

I knew what I was doing. I just want Hordak to stay with me even if I had to pretend to be sleeping. I just did not want to let go.

When Hordak stopped struggling to wake up me up, I said softly "please don't leave me." It sounded weird especially coming from me but it looked like he had listened because he sat on the bed.

"I know your awake." He said rather angrily. I gave up and let go of him. "I'm sorry I just wanted you to stay with me." That came out softer than what I had expected.

We stayed there sitting down in the bed in silence. He looked at me and so did I. I looked at his eyes and I felt my eyes shine. I started to get closer and closer to him. He noticed that and I saw his cheeks turn pink. I wrapped my hands around his neck and closed my eyes and with no hesitation I kiss him.

I felt his hand grab my waist and I got closer to him till my chest touched his. We stopped kissing but then again went to it again. We slowly laid in bed kissing and I was on top of him.

We stopped to catch our breath and I looked at clock next my bed. It was 4 am. We started to kiss again.

He was starting to take my shirt of but I did not care. I just wanted him by my side. He looked at me and hugged me. I was confused.

"What happened" I asked. He stayed silent for a while and then started to talk. "Have you noticed how different we are." "What do you mean?" I said

"Your 24 aren't you." I nodded. "I've noticed how in this world it is a crime to be with a minor." I started to laugh.

"Hordak I'm 24 and I'm an adult. I'm aware of what I'm about to do. In fact I'm older than the other girls. But now if were talking about frosta, yep that is a crime."

He smiled and I kissed him in unexpected, which cause him to fall hard on the bed. But then he grabbed me by the back of my head and we started kissing in the same position we were in.

But that was when the door slammed open.