The night together p1

-Hordak pov-

We got to Entrapta's little  house\laboratory at midnight. Her house walls were light peach and the doorway was a purple curtain which was pretty cute. Entrapta led the way inside the house and I was amazed when I entered her house. Right in front of my eyes was a big screen, lots of wires in the ceiling that were tucked in around the corners of the walls. There was a big light purple couch next to me on my left and a big white rug in front of me. 

There seemed to be a TV on the ceiling that can move around everywhere. And on the right side of me was a big table with 4 chairs and neatly stacked papers on top the table.

Entrapta took me to the room I was to stay in. The room had a small bed where only 2 people would fit in and the mattress blanket was dark blue. The walls were gray and there was a drawer next to the bed with a clock on top of it. Other than that the room was empty.

"You can sleep here" said Entrapta finally. I respond with a dry "okay" and she left the room. I went straight to sleep, but I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. It was like I just wanted to be with her. I woke up feeling myself turn red. The room was dark and I turned to look at the clock and it was 3:14 AM.

I had only slept for 2 hours though it only felt like 5 minutes. I looked at the door and saw that the lights from Entrapta's laboratory were on. Had Entrapta not gone to sleep yet? I got up from the bed and went out side. And there she was sleeping on the chair with her head on the table. I did not want to wake her up so I carried her to the room that she had not brought me to.

I put her down trying not to wake her up but as I was about to leave she grabbed my wrist. "Don't go" Entrapta said in a sleepy voice. She was rather beautiful. I stayed in her room sitting down in a chair that was meant for a table full of make up and a mirror.

Her room was light purple and her bed had white sheets. And there were pictures of her and her family hung all over the room.

I had to admit that I was kind of jealous of her nice room. She was very neat. I stayed there watching her until I heard her sobbing. I went over to her asked her "what's wrong Entrapta" . it looked as if she couldn't hear me because she wouldn't wake up.

I let out a deep breath, I think she's having a bad dream. I was about to leave when I felt something grab my waist. I turned around and it was Entrapta. I blushed. I tried to get her to wake up but no matter how many times I tried she would even open an eye.