thoughts

- Hordak pov-

I felt her chest press into mine. I can feel myself blushing. I saw her eyes close. I can feel her breathing. Humans. They are so different.

She makes me feel different. Ever since I met her. She was so beautiful. I looked down to see her legs on top of mine. She was wearing a very nice shirt. But I was wondering why she didn't have any pants on.

I wonder if she's wearing something under her shirt. Ugh... I'm such a pervert. But I couldn't help to touch her. I put my hand on her waist.

She has a very small waist. Infact she is very small compared to me. Like a very small creature. Very warm. I pulled up the blanket to cover us both and went to sleep.

-Morning 10 am-

I woke up it was very late in the morning. Entrapta was next to me and I noticed that the blanket was on the floor. I looked at my hand which was holding Entrapta's waist and I saw that her shirt was lifted up.

I blushed. Looks like my thoughts from last night were answered. She's not wearing shorts but her underwear. I stood up and put my hand on my face blushing a lot.

I got of the bed and went to the laboratory and saw a imp sneak into Entrapta's room so I followed him.

He was trying to wake up Entrapta. That little trouble maker." Imp!" I shouted quietly. He didn't answer. Ignoring me now..huh. "Entrapta" imp said but using my voice.