Game part two

No one's POV

Entrapta and Hordak went back home after a long day. Hordak was still confused about what was about to happen the next time he and Entapta went to Glimmer's palace. However, he would just follow what Entrapda says, he wouldn't risk getting in trouble, especially by Glimmer. She was one God damn demon.

Later the next week Entrapta woke up early and quickly went to the shower. She sighed in amusement as she got on. 

Entradas Pov

'Oh, God. I can't believe I'm about to play...that game...it honestly makes me regret ever agreeing to it.' I thought. I stared at the floor for a while before a brilliant idea came up to my head. Of course, I was thinking of building something new. I was thinking of making a copy robot of ME!! 

That would take time but I'd be worth it. This version of me would do exactly what I do and think PLUS feel the same exact way I do. I'll be like a life human copy of me!! 

No one's POV

Hordak sat on the table trying to fix Emily's left leg. This morning she had been chasing, what seemed to be a butterfly and got her leg broken. He heard the shower turn on, and he assumed Entrapta was about to shower. Before he could start fantasizing he focused his mind on the tools he was using on Emily.

Immediately after he was done Emily starts sprinting across the room and crashed into Entraptas bedroom door. Hordak gasped and chased after her before she could even do something worse. "Emily!!" Hordak yelled.

Entrapta's POV

I was thinking about each tool I was gonna use for my new robot experiment when I heard a loud Crash. I shrieked at the noise and quickly got out of the shower wrapping the towel around my body. Then I heard Hordak's voice yell "EMILY".

I started to panic and opened the door so fast, as my heart skipped. As soon as I did that, before I new it something heavy was on top of me dropping me down to the ground. Grunting I opened my eyes and saw Emily putting all her weight on me. 

" Emily!! What are u doing!!"

She just looked at me and before she could do anything else I grabbed her and turned her off. "I'm sorry Emily. But I guess it was a bad idea charging over night. You are all hyper." I started to feel someone take off Emily off of me, and with out knowing it I was actually catching my breath since Emily JUMPED on me. I looked at Hordak who just stood there with Emily. 

"Thanks." I said.

I looked at him but he eyes were faces the wall next to next. I was confused to why he was doing that but that was until I noticed that I was only on a towel. I turned red and wrapped my hands around my body. 

"I'll...leave u to change..." Hordak said very awkwardly. 

I grinned at him just as awkward as he was and nodded. I went to close the door behind him as soon as he got out and just as that my face was boiling. My heart was beating so fast that I was sure that Hordak can hear it skipping. I felt so embarrassed but then again...at least he didn't see me naked...