Episode 11 - The Phone

Wiping the sweat and nervousness, she opened the door revealing herself to Juri. Her hands became cold and clammy, with her heart going at a fast pulse rate and her breathing going rapid looking at the person infront of her.

It was Jeon Jungkook.

He was wearing a light brown shirt topped with a dark brown bomber jacket making him more big, a denim jean and white sneakers.

Juri was no where to be found. She didn't expect this. Did he find out? So soon? Questions started spinning her head. Immediately picking up her gown, she ran back into the dressing room. Before she could close the door, he was already barging into the room. Shutting the door bitterly, he locked it.

"What are you doing here?" She half yelled.

"Just wanna see my soon to be wife in that sexy dress" he said with his eyes moving all around her body.

She saw how his eyes scanned her body inch by inch. She moved back with nervousness. She was relieved that she hid the mobile but still, she was very much tensed with him being here. What if he finds the cellphone? She pushed away the unwanted thoughts and focussed on him. His sneakers moved forward. She gulped audibly looking at his gazing dark eyes "Sta a y the r re" she stammered scared of his intentions.

It was very much hard for him to control.

She looked totally gorgeous in that dress.

He observed each and every detail of the dress sticking to her body. He saw how the white lace strap lined her slender shoulder and the deep v line unbosoming her collarbone and gave a little peak of her cleavage. The white laced dress hugged her frame tightly unveiling her curves till her mid thighs and the white velvet cloth spread to her legs completing the outfit.

Her bare back touched the cold mirror.

A gasp left her mouth when she realised there was no way out. He was infront of her with only little space between them. As he lowered his head, his hot breath fanned her forehead. His head descended as his wild breath trailed down her left cheek, jaw and stopped seemly near her neck. His ragged breath went more heavier. His fingers twirled her brown curly hair while his other hand lined her left shoulder. She pushed against his chest trying to create a gap.

"Do you know how ravishing you are?" his husky seductive voice came out.

Shivers passed her brain and body, listening to his words. Jungkook gently turned her and made her face the mirror.

For the first time she saw her reflection in that beautiful dress. She was too busy with the cellphone to notice how the dress was on her. She saw how the dress suited her. She was indeed breathtaking. Her green eyes moved to the taller ones who was standing behind her.

Jungkook pushed her brown wavy curls to the front disclosing her bare back. When his cold fingers touched her bare skin, she tried to jink but his grip on her arm tightened. She saw his brown eyes peering her back. She felt very much uncomfortable with him just staring her back.

Dipping his head low, he gave slow feathery kisses to the back of her neck. The moment he did that, she struggled to get release from his hold. Jungkook smashed her front against the cold mirror pressing his front against her back. Her both hands were already above her head in his bold grip.

It was all an abrupt act.

"What are you doing?" She scrabbled to get away from his clench.

His eyes gawked at the two moles on her back. The tiny dark spot tempted him. One on the left shoulder and other on the middle, right to the middle of her spine. His insatiable lips moved over each mole giving wet kisses.