Him

*2 months later*

We was in the living room at home and then herd a knock on the door.
I kissed Gadget on the cheek and and hold Shiva in my arms and went to open.
When I opened it was a tall Jackal who has mussels arms so he most be strong.
"Is this M.R Zero Infinite the Jackal?"
He said in a strong voice. Shiva looked at him and started whining and crying in my shoulder.
"Shh it's okay sweetheart, I'm sorry..."
I said rocking Shiva slowly.
"Ho, it okay I do not have kids but they still are adorable"
He said whit a much nicer voice and reached his finger to Shiva. Shiva looked at me and then hold his finger with his little hand smiling.
"Wanna com in for some coffee and tell why you are here?"
I said nicely.
"It would be nice..."
He said and bowed for me to show respect.
And we walked into the living room and Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Amy, Blaze, Rough and knuckles and my squad looked up and of corse Gadget.
(Tails and Amanda was on their honeymoon)

I started making coffee for him and he was looking at Shiva in Gadget arms in a long time.
"Is something wrong?"
Gadget asked in a worried voice hogging Shiva who was stroking his baby bump.
"N-no, no it's just... I have never seen a jackal like this before" he said embarrassed.
"Ho, I understand he is actually half Jackal and half wolf"
Gadget said smiling at and gave him a seat on the couch.
I brought him his coffee and sat next to Gadget and kissed his cheek and saw the man started blushing.
"So...."
I said looking at him.
"Why were you looking for me?....