Baby pain

When I whoke up I herd a knock on the door. I walked over and opened the see a maid whit some breakfast for me, Gadget and some baby food.
I thanked her and walked over and laid the food on the bed.
"Baby...wake up sweetheart~"
I said and kissed his cheek.
He looked at me and smiled.
"What is it?~" he said taking his glasses on and kissed me on the lips.
"Breakfast~"
I said giving him his pancakes. He smiled I started eat.
When we were done I took Shiva up and sat him in my lap.
"Open up Shivy~"
Gadget said in a sing song voice and he slowly opened for the spoon.
"What do you think~"
I said stroking his hair"
" Mamas Milky!"
He said hogging me and I blushed of his words.
"Is it really that good?"
I said playing with a lock of my hair to witch he just nodded berried his face in my fur.
"If it's sooo good can I Well hav a taste~"
Gadget said flirty stroking my left chest.
"Y-you can drink your own milk!" I said blushing madly and hide my face in my hands.
He started laughing until he was feeling tearing down his cheek. He then suddenly stopped and ran to the bathroom and I heard him throw up.
"That's What you get from mocking me!"
I laughed. When he came back he looked in pain I stopped laughing and ran to him holding my hands on his stomach.
"A-ARE Y-YOU OKAY!?
Do you need a doctor? Is everything okay?!"
I asked because I had not looked so sick under my pregnantsi.
He asked me to come in bed and I laid him there holding his hand.
"Does the stomach hurt much?"
"Yeah...."
I looked in my bag and found some painkillers and gave them to him but he didn't want to take them.
"I won't take any risk of hurting the baby!"
He said Shiva hogging his whit his little tiny hands on Gadget stomach.
"*sigh* okay just stay here with Shiva and I will go to Rough and and ask what's wrong, okay?~"
He just nodded and I kissed him on the lips and Shiva on the forehead and walked down to Rough's room.

"Aha, I see it's just a stomach pain from the the baby it's normal and I can give you a scan of the baby if you want"
She said smiling.
"Really? How?"
I asked and she just laughed.
"I have my take away doctor bag with me of course~" se said and we walked to Gadget who was still Laing in bed holding his stomach with Shiva codling his arm.
"Hey hun how are you~" Rough said and Gadget just growled at her.
She surged it of and took some jell and laid it on Gadget's stomach.
"Holly chaos it's cold!"
He said and Rough laid a type of computer and a printer.
She then took that scanner thing and started scanning Gadget. And after a minute we all four saw the baby on the little screen. I saw Gadget started crying and Shiva was touching the screan and smiled. I hold Gadget hand and kissed him on the lips and stroked his cheek softly and looked at the baby.
"It's perfectly fine, a stable heartbeat and it lookes like it going to have log hair"
Rough said smiling and parented the picture to us.
I smiled holding the photo of my son or daughter and I was really going to be a dad.