Time again

*2 months later*

Infinite's POV

It knocked on the door and I saw my friends and family standing outside.
"Hey you came" I said smiling. It is today the day when Gadget saved me and we wanted to selebrate.
We had a nice dinner for us and when Shiva saw them he flew into dad's arms.
I giggled and hogd him and my friends as Gadget made the table.
We had a nice time but it was awkward for Amanda it turns out that she is a experiment of Gerald robotnik and my family took care of us and helped her find a home but we still call us siblings.
We all were happy and laughed together and told story's.
I had my arm around Gadget's waist and stroked his stomach softly, he looked at me softly and kissed my cheek.
After we had ate me and Gadget took the plates out.
"It's okay sweetheart I take care of it"
He said smiling.
"Are you sure, I can help?"
"I'm okay I do need a little break anyway~"
He said kissing me on the lips.
"Fine, just call if you need me~"
I said sweetly.
I walked in to the others and felt something hog my leg, I looked down and saw Shiva hogging me and giggling at me.
I took him up and he smiled white at me and I saw he was stating to get theef. He hogd into me and tryed to drink but I didn't have that much milk at the moment. But he didn't let go of me.
I smiled at him and stroked his hair softly.
I talked whit my dad about something and then herd a noise every thing went quite and the herd panting from the kitchen.
"Z-Zero it's t-time!"
I laid Shiva in dad's arms and ran into the kitchen just to see Gadget shaking whit tears in his eyes and a krushed glass on the floor.

Gadget's POV

I was taking the disease and was humming a little song and then felt a pain in my stomach. I thought it was just baby pain and ignored it, but then it got more and more pain full. I felt a blow of pain and dropped a glass.
And felt water run down my legs and new white that what was happening. I hold in the kitchen table panting hard and started crying and cryd out for my husband.
"Z-Zero it's t-time!"