Aktuhalana

Amy's POV

I was playing with Shiva in the park and he asked me something I will never forget.
"Amy do you think I'm a monster?"
He said hogging my leg looking up at me.
"B-but Shivy what in the world of chaos make you say such thing?"
I asked taking him up and hogd him.
"B-because before mama meet-t daddy he was evilly"
He said hogging my neck.
"No, no of course you are not! Y-you are one of the sweetest boys I have ever known" I said sitting in the grass setting him in my lap.
He hogd me tight and giggled.
I then heard a loud noise and a man ran in and grabbed Shiva out of my hands I heard Shiva scared screams and I ran after him whit my hammer in the air.
He then took a little bol and trew it in front of me and a pink gas got in my face I got a glance of the man and passed out in shock of what I saw.

Shiva's POV

I saw Amy fall asleep and I started crying loudly because I didn't understand what was going on.
I wanted my mommy and daddy so badly and then I got inside a big building of yellow shiny stone.
I looked up at him and he looked at me and I saw he looked like mommy.
He had blue eyes and a scar under his eyes he then smiled at me and sat in a big chair.
"You look like your mother..." he said in a deep voice that sound like mommy. I got into his chest and snuggled in his warm chest.
"Sooo you got the kid?!"
A really fat man said walking in and the Jackal looked up and nodded.
"Good Akila give him to me!"
The man said and recharged his hand to me I started crying and the Jackal slapped his hand away.
"NO!"
He said and stood up.
"I'm not letting you take him! You made me hurt my best fighter, almost kill MY SON! I'm not letting you hurt a hair on my grandsons head!!"
He said growling at the fat man holding me tight into himself.
He then walked away with me and slammed the door.
I then got into the bathroom and got a bath because my fur was full of dust and got into a baby bed in the bedroom. He smiled softly at me as mommy always did and rocked the bed as he started singing.

In the ocean deep and blue
Is the island, the one who knows the true,
Make a wish ther under the moon, and it will, come,true, sooon.
I'm not living, I'm not deeead,I'm not on ground, and not in the air Aktuhlana is my name...
And we will meet soon, one daaaay....

I listen to the song and soon felt asleep smiling of meeting my grandpa...