Private~

When I got back to the hotel I sat in bed with Shiva eating I just feel so relax and felt so much better when I was around him. I think he has his dad's power to make me like that.
I looked over at Gadget who was reading a book and felt like spending some time with him like when we first became a couple.
And I texted Amy
*texting*

Z: hi Amy

A: Hey Zero What's up?

Z: I want to spend time with Gadget like just the 2 of us

A: awww so you need a nanny for Shiva?

Z: if it's not a problem I know he loves spending time with you

A: anything for my friends I Come get him now💕

Z: Thanks Amy

When Amy came Shiva was reaching out for her
"Amy!"
He said and I laid him in his arms and he hogd her neck tight.
"Were are you going?
Gadget asked laying a hand on my waist giving me an idea.
"I'm just giving you some private time se you later~!"
"Bye Amy, bye sweetheart!"
I said smiling and locked the door and looked at Gadget whit a smirk.
"N-no no no NO I know that face and I don-"
He couldn't end his sentence because I kissed him and got my tongue in and i felt him touch my hip and stroked down my leg.
"It's to long send we been together, alone~"
I felt him blushing and I softly laid him on the bed and kissing his stomach and looked flirty at him.
"H-honey w-we *moan* can't do this *moan*".
I smirked and made him sit on me and I stroked his belly softly and smiled.
"I know you want me babe I can see it on your beautiful face~ but maybe you can relax and maybe just play a little whit me as you just to?~"
I flirted and took his hand on my chest and made his hand massage it slowly, making me moan.
I let go and he continued to massage my chest making me feel baby milk running down my teen girl formed chest and Gadget's hands. I hadn't felt so much passion and mouths and then I felt something wet on me and looked to see Gadget sucking on my chest.
"Mmm your milk is delicious~"
He said smirking.
I was so into it I didn't care about it I just needed him. When he let go of me I was panting and moaning softly looking at him smirking softly at me and laid down next to me and we coddled each other.
"I love you babe~" he said happy with some of my milk running down his cheek making me blush.
"I love you more sweetheart~ and remember I get back on you for this fun~ I said and we soon felt asleep
until Amy came back.