Tea talk

Gadget's POV

I sat in the living room and drinking tea with Rough. I missed Zero so much and was thinking of Shiva, praying for him to be okay.
I felt my baby kicking and i smiled softly. "It's okay little one dad and big brother is coming soon~"
I said softly and stroked my belly.
"Everything okay?" Rough asked looking at me and I smiled back.
"Yes it's okay, I'm just nervous for Zero and I'm super nervous for the baby" I said I said looking at my stomach.
"I understand, it is pretty scary after you saw how infinite felt it" Rough said drinking her tea. Zero's mom and grandpa was looking if anyone came to the house but I wasn't that scared I just felt calm and focused on my baby that was under my heart.
"Ummm Rough?"
I asked
"What is it sugar?"
"How do you think the baby is doing?"
I said stroking my belly.
"We can take a look" she said smiling and took a mashin from her bag. I really don't understand how she gets so much in in that bag.
She took some jell and laid the little thing on my stomach and told me to lay down.
I laid in the sofa and we both looked at the little baby in my stomach.
"Rough, what is that line there?" I said confused.
"Oh i told you last it's just hair it just growing it normal for a jackal baby"
She said smiling.
I smiled at the thought of it's a little Infinite instead of me.
I sat up and thanked Rough.
"No problem suger i love to help you" she said smiling and we got some more tea and talked about what we thought it will be and some name ideas.