Chapter 19 (Edited)

Chapter 19

Geralt waited, looking into the fire but focusing on the sounds from the bathroom. He could hear the rustling of clothes and water running into a bowel. His heightened senses could even hear her heartbeat from the other room, it alerted him to her nervousness as it was faster than her normal rhythm. His precious wife who could command a household of people, stand up to a slave trader and address a village was nervous to be with him? He heard the door open and turn to reassure her but his own heart increased at the sight that stood before him.

The garment hung loosely lightly touching but not concealing the soft skin of her naked body. Geralt lost his ability to speak, as his eyes traveled over her curves. From the soft reddish-brown curls that cascaded down over her shoulders and back only just obscuring the sight of the tops of breasts. Down to her slim waist and then her hips. His body shivered and began to feel warm as she walked towards him. Her eyes never leaving his until she stopped standing directly in front of him. A small smile pulled at her lips as she spoke in a soft voice "My love I think you're a little overdressed" Geralt could only grunt still mesmerized by the siren that stood before him.

Julia tried to hold a giggle back as she looked at her warrior, he seemed stunned unable to move unable to speak. This gave her some hope that he liked what he saw. Playing along she reached up and started to undo each button making sure to caress his skin lightly with each one. This elicited small groans from Geralt as she teased. Wanting to no longer look at this Warrior as a patient but as her lover, she removed the shirt and let it fall to the ground. Her hand trailing across his broad shoulders she moved to circle him tracing the lines of his skin. As she moved she felt his hand reach around for her but she swatted it away. Chuckling she whispered "uh uh not yet My love your still overdressed and I want to see all of you" A frustrated growl left Geralt's lips as she came back to face him.

Geralt felt like he was burning up, every light touch of her hands on his skin felt like a hot coal. He was ready to claim her body, to let his actions speak of his desire for her. Heart pounding in his ears he felt her swat his hand away did she not realise what she was doing to him. How hard it was for him to not just lift her up and claim her right now. She was facing him her hand skillfully undoing the laces causing his britches to fall to the ground. Proud of her achievement she looked up at him with a soft smile on her face. Geralt reached up to cup her face and softly said "Do you like what you see?" nodding her head her bottom lip caught between her teeth in acoy smile. Geralt reached his limit. Lifting her in his arms her legs wrapped around his waist he walked them to the bed ready to show her how much he liked what he saw.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Julia sighed with contentment as her fingers lightly played with the hair on Geralt's chest. The sun was almost up over the trees and she could already hear movement within the house. She closed her eyes for a moment knowing that they had no responsibility today. No one would disturb them. She turned her head at the sound of Geralt's stomach rumbling. Chuckling she put her hand over that offending muscles and asked "I think you're body is protesting, would you like some fruit and bread?" Geralt not quite awake hovering somewhere between sleep and consciousness answered with a grunt. 

Geralt heard movement as Julia slipped out of the bed and moved towards to table. Finally satisfied and content the image in front of him was a comfort. He knew every part of her body now, had spent most of the night exploring it, and now he could see the little love bites he had left behind. She walked back to him a smile tugging at her lips as she caught him staring. She sat on the edge of the bed completely relaxed and no longer self-conscious as Geralt lifted himself up to take her food offering. Taking the first bite Julia sighed "I wish every day could be like this" Geralt hummed his agreement. After finishing her meal and taking Geralt's empty plate she moved back into his arms. Snuggling deep into his chest she seemed to relax. Geralt wrapped his arms around her echoing her thoughts in his mind, he wished every day could be like this too.