Prolouge

Tor'i Jackson

I didn't always want to be a stripper, I used to want to be something big, like a doctor or a lawyer

I didn't always want to be a stripper, I used to want to be something big, like a doctor or a lawyer. But when you drop out of high school because you think your in love with a boy, shit doesn't always happen how you want it.

Everyone told me that he was not good for me and that I was making the stupidest decision of my life but did I listen; nope. Javier and I met when I was a freshman in high school and he was a junior. Me being naive I didn't recognize the fact that he wasn't trying to get with me because he thought I was pretty he did it because he saw that I was an easy target as a freshman. 

But after years of manipulation and abuse I finally left him for good, and I'm never going back. From now on if it don't concern my money or my school it don't concern me.

————————

"That first day was tiring as a mu'fucka" Skaii said while lookin for snacks in Starrs' fridge

"For realll like they talkin bout 10 page essays and I'm not with it" Starr said while laying down in her couch

I like goin to Starr's apartment but the only thing is that she live with her brother Malik and her boyfriend. They cool n all its just whenever I see Malik I low key freeze up n don't say shit n that's what I hate, the fact that a man is makin me nervous . But at the same time that man get on my everlasting nerves I swear.

Back lost in my thoughts I was shook up out of them when I heard the door open. I look back and I saw Malik and Derrick walk through the door. Not wanting to embarrass myself I quickly told Starr imma go home then I practically bolted to the door. Just as I was walking out the door I bump into Malik tall ass

"My bad" I said still tryna leave

"Don't trip you all good"

I didn't respond I jus immediately left because that was a hot ass mess. I turned on Brent Faiyaz and just drove home. As soon as I got home I took a nice, hot, long ass shower. I then went to sleep because I didn't want to dwell and think about that embarrassing ass shit that just happened.
—————————