6

Starr James POV

I know Tor'i said that I can stay at her place as long as needed but I felt like it was time for me to move back into my own place

I know Tor'i said that I can stay at her place as long as needed but I felt like it was time for me to move back into my own place. For the past week it's been very awkward between Derrick and I because we haven't really spoken in passing. He tries to talk to me but I don't really respond to him more so keep to myself and just focus on school. I know that because we live together we're gonna have a conversation about this whole him hiding a baby situation but honestly I am just not ready yet. Snapped out of my own thoughts by the microwave beeping got my plate of pizza rolls and was headed back to my room.

"Starr can we please talk...it's been weeks bruh. I know I fucked up wit the whole hiding a kid situation but you gotta understand that it's a sensitive subject to talk bout." We sat in silence for a few minutes. "Starr bruh can you say sum?"

"You want me to say something fine here it is, we were best friends for damn near 6 years before we even started dating. Not only am I hurt that you hid a child while we were best friends but also while were are together. Both of those involves trust and honesty and it feels like you broke all of that. I mean I get that you have a kid and it's a sensitive subject but you hid that shit from me of all people... FROM ME... I BEEN THERE FOR YOU THROUGH HELLA SHIT." I began to yell through tears. "What was the actual reason you hid the kid huh? What did you think was gonna happen? We were best friends when the child was born so I couldn't have left you if that was the fear CAUSE WE WERENT FUCKING TOGETHER! Did you think that you could hide the kid forever?!"

"Nah Starr it wasn't like-..."

"Honestly nigga right not ion believe a word thas gon come out yo damn mouth. Cause I don't think you understand the severity of this issue. You have broken my trust completely and your not understanding that. So let me put it in perspective for you you fucked up big-time and because of that we are no longer together. And there's a very very strong chance that this isn't going to able to fixable . Because I know if I want to do the same exact thing it would be one of the biggest issues in the world so what I need for you right now is to just leave me the fuck alone and let me contemplate in my thoughts because the way I'm feeling right now I'm finna lay my hands on you and I don't want to take it there. So because ion wanna kill u...I'm goin to my room." And with that I stormed off to my room. I ser down my plate of pizza rolls because I didn't even have and appetite at this point. I thought that I was getting over the whole baby thing but low and behold I was jus bottling up my emotions. I called Tor'i but she ain't answering he phone so I jus decided to blast Jhene Aiko and I ended up crying myself to sleep even though it was only like 2 pm.
———————————
Derrick "Dub" Jackson

———————————Derrick "Dub" Jackson