5

Malik "Murda" Wilson POV

Hours after the party...

I just left the ER because I got shot in my arm and I decided to go home. Tor'i had been blowing up my phone tryna see if I was ok but I ain't reply. I ain't tryna be mean and ignore her or nothin it's just I really ain't feel like talkin to no one right now. As I pulled up to the apartment and saw Starr's car. As soon as I walked in all I heard was yelling.

"Derrick I honestly don't give a fuck how the hell you and Malik are both at the damn party together AND ONLY MY BROTHER GETS SHOT?!!"

"On mobb if I gotta repeat myself one more fuckin time it's gon be problems"

"Yoooo what the fuck is y'all niggas arguing about now?"I said making them look at me like they had seen a ghost.

"Malik don't come up in here tryna be Mr.Peacemaker like shit is sweet WHY THE HELL YOU SHOOT UP THE FUNCTION?!!"

"Cause some bitch ass nigga Tor'i used to fool wit disrespected me. And you know when a MF get disrespectful shit goes down simple as that." I said and with that I walked into my room. I thought about calling Tor'i but then I quickly changed my mind cause I jus ain't in the right mindset rn.
—————————
Wednesday (4 days later)
Tor'i Jackson POV

Going back to school this whole week had been weird because everywhere I would go people kept stopping me and asking me questions about either Malik and why he shot up the party or the history between me and Javi

Going back to school this whole week had been weird because everywhere I would go people kept stopping me and asking me questions about either Malik and why he shot up the party or the history between me and Javi... to both questions I told them motha fuckas to just mind they business. I honestly don't even know what's going on with Malik he hasn't talked to me since Saturday. Normally I would start trippin or panicking but that's not my man at the end of the day. Walking out of my last class of the day I saw Malik leaning up against my car.

"Malik what do you want?"

"Damn i cant get a simple hi."

" Hi Malik now what do you want because I gotta go and get ready for work." 

"You still workin up at Dreamland?"

"Yea and I needa go." I opened my driver side door and hopped in while Malik looked through the window waiting for me to unlock the car. I looked at him and waved bye before pulling off.