8

Malik "Murda" Wilson POV

I honestly felt bad about how shit went down between Tor'i and me a week go

I honestly felt bad about how shit went down between Tor'i and me a week go. I tried texting her hella times but she never texted me back.When I saw her at the party and her friend came up to me cursin me out. I mean I knew I hurt her but I jus wanted to apologize and get her back. I was finna go talk to her but then I saw her talking to some other dude. I wasn't really worried tho cause Tor'i gon forever be mine. That's gonna be cut off real quick because she knows better than to play with me. I decided to go over to her house after the party because we need to tell whether or not she wanted to.

"Aye Starr finna leave to go drop Tor'i off"
Derrick told me

"Ight imma stay here for like a hour then imma slide over there." I told him then lit up my blunt
———————————
When I pulled up to Tor'i apartment somethin felt wrong. I got out and walked over to her car since it was parked on the street and I saw that all her windows were busted in. I've been ran up the stairs to her apartment, as I was reaching open the door it was already unlocked. I went back to my car to grab my glock cause I ain't got time to ever be caught lackin. I pushed open the door and saw there was a lamp on the floor shattered but and a note next to the shattered lamp.

"I told y'all that I was coming to get my babygirl back and thas exactly what I did. N Tre comin for that pretty little sister of yours
                        -Tor'i REAL nigga"

When I saw that note I already knew it was that bitch ass nigga Javier. This nigga really done lost him gah damn mind fuckin wit me n mine. But he gon see why I'm highly feared.

Hey Siri call Dub💯〽️

"Aye Wsp ma-..."

"Aye get over to Tor'i place this nigga Javi done took her"

"Be there in 10"

I sat in Tor'i livin room wit the lights off while I was waitin on that nigga Derrick. I felt guilty as fuck cause I felt like this shit was my fault. Cause prolly only reason he kidnapped Tor'i is to get back at me. I'm jus so confused why he didn't come for me? Why he have to drag her into our bullshit? I was quickly shook out of my thoughts when the living room lights turned on. I reach for my gun and turned around jus to see that nigga Derrick.

"Nigga tf you jus sittin in the dark for"

"Cause I'm thinking motha fucka." I said handing him the note

"Nigga the fuck is-..." he stopped to read the note " Tell me you lyin nigga... that bitch ass nigga Tre back! I been waitin to dead his lame ass. But first we gotta find out where she at."

"Bruh swear imma dead that nigga swear"

"NIGGA...call Starr n see if her location on"

"Hey Siri Call sister💕
- [ ]
"Starr"