2

Skaii Jones

(After Skaii stormed off from ch 1)I honestly can't believe the way this nigga is acting right now

I honestly can't believe the way this nigga is acting right now. Like honestly I think he's lost it cause how is a female sucking you dick sober or not not cheating. Ugh make it make sense cause honestly it's very much beyond me.  See cause Jordan didn't always used to be this way. We used to be happy together always laughing and having fun. But it's seems like once he moved to Houston for a while that's when everything changed. He became very distant and started putting me . Honestly I'm tired of it so if that's the shit he wanna be on 10x. Matter fact there is a damn party on Saturday and I gon make Tor'i, Starr, and Ja'Nia go wit me because I think we all need to experience a damn college party.

Hey Siri FaceTime Tor'iii💞💯
"Skaii where the hell did you go?"

"I went to the cafeteria but now I'm finna go back to my place cause that shit jus killed my whole mood"

"Ight well lemme know if you needs anything ok."

"I will but imma call you later"

"Ok be safe"

"Alright girl you too" I hung up and just went straight to my apartment.
As soon as I got in I got my big ass bag of chips and started whatever was on MTV and knocked the fuck out.
—————————-
Ja'Nia Cruz POV

I never thought that I would be back in Oakland but a lying ass nigga tend to change plans

I never thought that I would be back in Oakland but a lying ass nigga tend to change plans. My ex Vern cheated on me and potentially got the girl he cheated wit pregnant. We had already been having issues in our relationship long before the girl but this pushed it over the edge. Honestly I jus need to be around friends right now.  It's just so damn frustrating that I spent so much time on us just for it to be for nothing and  I can't even express these feelings to anyone.I mean yea eventually I'll tell Tor'i it's just right now I don't want the extra drama that is to come when she finds out because lord knows she is a wild card. I mean don't get me wrong yea I'm lookin forward to going to college with my friends but at the same time I wanted to get away from the bay yet here I am again. I honestly hope that me choosing to stay close to home doesn't backfire on me because I couldn't take it especially wit the mindset that I'm in right now.
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨...

I called Tor'i to see if she wanted to hang out but she was already home by the time I called her. I tried callin Skaii but she didn't answer either so I jus decided to do like the rest of them and take my ass home because honestly there wasn't shit else to do. On my way home I decided to pick up some Chinese food and watch titanic( my favorite movie of all time).
—————————-
This was a short chapter I know but I had to give y'all a lil back story on Skaii and Ja'Nia situations
Ohhhhh BTW
Jordan "Jojo" Davis

 —————————-This was a short chapter I know but I had to give y'all a lil back story on Skaii and Ja'Nia situationsOhhhhh BTWJordan "Jojo" Davis