4

Tor'i Jackson POV

Last night honestly as kinda fun

Last night honestly as kinda fun. Malik came over and we talked and watched movies damn near all night. He tried to fall asleep with me in my bed but I told him to go sleep in the living room because I just wasn't havin that. Chillin wit him was actually pretty cool but after Javi ion think that I'm ready to get serious with a new nigga.    
——————————
                    Skaii🗣🥳🤯
      Would like to FaceTime...
"TOR'IIIIIII"

                           "Yes miss ma'am"

"Sooo it's a party later tonight n basically we all gon go ok? Ok."

   "Girl what damn party are you talkin about"

"It's a back to school party tonight and we all gon go."

"Ugh fine lemme go let Starr know n call Ja'Nia so she know🙄. Who house we meetin at?"

"Yours cause you gon drive duh"

"Ugh fine what time y'all gon get here?"

"Prolly like around 8 then finish gettin ready at your place😁🤣"

"🙄 fine I'll see you then"
————————
"STARRRRR...where you at?"

"She went out for a minute" a deep voice responded. But I instantly knew who it was

As I was headed toward the kitchen I saw Malik in the living room on my couch.

"Malik whatchu still doin here"

"Nothin, oh by the way you ain't got no more honey buns"

"The hell you mean I ain't got no more!! I deadass jus bought a brand new box of them bitches yesterday. I ain't even touch em"

"Yea them hoes was good asf"

"Murda get the fuck out my damn apartment😤 yo ass is really over here jus eatin up my damn food."

"Aye I told you stop callin me that shit I'm serious" Malik said getting up from the couch and now walking over to me.

"And as I said thas yo nickname that everyone calls you so ion see a problem."

He began to walk closer to me now standing face to face and in a deep but calm voice her responded "I told you that you ain't everyone sexy."

He then swiftly grabbed me by my neck and pulled me so close to him that our lips brushed against each other. "This is the only time im gon tell you this Tor'i stop fuckin playin with me." He looked me dead in my eyes for what seemed like an eternity then let my neck go. "Imma hit I later tho" And with that statement he just left.

I honestly didn't even bother sayin to anything but as soon as I heard that door close I went to lock it then immediately called Starr.
————————