Not the best dinner

"Noah, where's Bryce?" you ask.
"He told me to have dinner just the two of us because something happened with the motor of the car"
"Oh, okay" you say a bit confused.
Both of you are having dinner. You feel embarassing but you just eat.
"How's school?" Noah asks
"Great, I think. I have good notes and most of my teachers said that I'm a very organized girl".
"That's great!".

Some minutes passed and you stand up from the table to go to your bed.
"Wait y/n" Noah says to you "Come on, I know this is strange for you, and also for me. But we have to live together this month, or maybe more".
"Yes but just leave it there, I don't want to talk about this know".
Noah gets closer to you and he tries to kiss you.
"No Noah, this is so wrong" you tell him.
"But I just can't. I really like you y/n" Noah says to you "I always think about you. I also think about Bryce and I know what will happen if he knows that I like you but, why I can't be with the person I love just because the girl of my dreams is my best friend's sister?".
You didn't know what to say. He told you you are the girl of his dreams! There was an awkward silence for a minute. Noah pushes you to a wall and he starts kissing you. You continue kissing him and he tells him he loves you. You realize that you were doing something wrong so you pushed him and very angry you say:
"Can you stop? We can't do this. Please Noah, stop bothering me. I don't love you".
You are to sad because you don't know well if you love him or not, you just know that you can't defraud Bryce.

"Addison I need your help" You are in video all with her to tell her everything about that dinner. "I was having dinner with Noah and he told me that he loves me and that I'm the girl of his dreams".
"And what about you y/n?" Addi says to you.
"Me what?"
"Do you love him?"
"Hum... I don't really know. I just think about Bryce. I don't want to defraud him."
"Y/n hear me very well, you are not defrauding someone just because you are doing what you love"
"But that's the other problem, I don't know if I still love him"
"How you cannot know if you love someone?"
"You are right, thanks Addi, goodbye"
You end the call and you put on this pijama:

""Y/n hear me very well, you are not defrauding someone just because you are doing what you love""But that's the other problem, I don't know if I still love him""How you cannot know if you love someone?""You are right, thanks Addi, goodbye"You end...