Not everything is what it seems

It is already night so you decide to go to the cinema.
"Bryce" you shout "I'm going to the cinema".
"Y/n, I'm going too, do you want me to drive you?" Noah asks you.
You don't want because you like him and he says that he likes you back, but also you are angry because you heard him with another girl in his room.
"No Noah, thanks" you tell him and you go to the cinema.

In the cinema, you find a girl that is your friend, you realize that it is the girl that was kissing Noah while you were walking. You have to tell that to her.
"Hi Char!" you say her "You are dating Josh Richards right?".
Your friend's name is Charli D'amelio.
"Yes, why are you asking y/n?"
"Didn't you saw his instagram? He has photos with a girl called Nessa!"
"Oh yeah, that's her ex" Charli tells you.
You feel stupid, she was just Josh's ex! And also, why do you have to get into what you don't care? Or maybe, you started caring at Josh....

After watching the movie, you return home and you ring the bell of the house because you forgot your keys. Josh opens you the door.
"Hi y/n" Josh says to you "can I ask you something?"
You want to say "no" because you are sure that he's going to ask you something about Charli but yo say "yes".
"Hum, like... what do you say to Charli and why?" he tells you and he is a little nervous.
"Charli is my friend, and I thought that you were cheating on her so I had to tell her".
"But how do you know about the other girl, Nessa?"
"I stalked you on instagram and yeah y saw the pics" you say laughing.
"Hahaha really?"
You then realize that what you had just said was stupid so you say:
"No, I was just joking"
"Oh, okay. Well bye!"
You kiss Josh's cheek and you go to your bed.

"Well, at the end of the day, I realize that not everything is what it seems" you think.