The move

You wake up in your house and you smell something similar to fire, like if something was burning. You go running downstairs and to the kitchen. Your parents were sleeping and there was a fire in your house so you call the firefighters.

After some minutes, the firefighters arrive your house and your parents shout "y/n, come upstairs, we have to tell you something". You go upstairs and talk with them and they tell you that you are moving to your brother's house because of the fire.
"Why?! I don't want! He lives with his friends!" You say a little bit angy. "And also, Noah! My ex! I'm not going to go there".
"You are going to do what we said, we are your parents".

Some hours passed and you are packing your clothes. You hear that your phone is ringing.
"Hey bae, what's up?" It was your best friend, Addi.
"I just want to kill myself. I'm going to move to my Bryce's house. WITH NOAH! I don't want that!" You say.
"Well but if not you have to stay on the street, it's preferable to go to your brother's" She says that to you and try to make you look at the positive side "And of Noah, there's no problem, he's part of your past. Isn't he?"
"Yes girl, you are right" you tell her.
"Oh and, what about the other boy that lives with your brother? I think he's called John or something like that" Addi tells you.
"Josh, that's her name. And I don't even talk to him so there's no problem. We have just met 2 times, I don't even know how's his face, haha"

Many hours passed and you receive a message of Bryce telling you to go outside because he was waiting for you in his car. You say goodbye to you your parents and you hop at Bryce's car.
"Hi lil sis" Bryce tells you.
"Hi Bryce Pyce" (Bryce hates you to named him Bryce Pyce and you hate him to called you lil sis).