First day in my brother's house

"Bryce" you shout "I'm going to walk with Addison, I'll come back later".
You take your things and your outfit was this one:

You go downstairs and you cross Noah.
"Y/n, can we talk one second?" Noah asks you.
"Sure, what happened?" you reply a bit scared.
"You know, hum, we were.... you were... well, you and I... you... you are my ex" he says "and I don't want things to be like strange just because of that, let's make like nothing happened".
"Okay, perfect" you reply and then you go out and take Bryce's car to look for your best friend.

"Bae, I missed you so much!" Addi says to you.
"Me too!" you tell her so exited.
"Well, how's everything at Bryce's house?"
"Noah told me to pretend that our relationship never existed so I think that's great and well, Bryce is my brother so it's everything fine" you tell her "and also. with Josh I just talked a few times but he's so cute"
"OMG! when you say someone's cute is because you are falling in love! I know you very well"
"Addi, what the hell are you saying?! I don't like him!" you say.
"Mmm well, if you say...."

Many hours passed and you were back at Bryce's house or, your new house.
"It's dinner time!" Noah shouts.
You go downstairs and you ask Noah were is your brother and he answers you that he is in the supermarket with Josh so that both of you are going to wait four more minutes till they return back home.
"Okay, so I will go again to my room, when Josh and Bryce are back, you call me to dinner" you say yo Noah.
You go upstairs and take your phone. You started looking at instagram and you realized that Josh started following you so you follow him back.
"He is kinda cute" you think "but no, he's not the voy you are looking for, he's your BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND! remember the rules!"
"Y/n dinner is ready!" Noah calls you for dinner.