Great night

It is 6.30pm and Bryce enters your room.
"Hi y/n" he says to you "today we are going to have dinner at the mall, do you want to invite a friend?".
"That's great! Sure, I'm going to ask Addi if she wants to come".
"Great, in 10 minutes you have to be ready".
Bryce leaves your room and you call Addi.
"Hey Adds! Do you want to come with me, Josh, Noah and Bryce to have dinner at the mall?" you ask her by phone.
"Sure!"
You tell Bryce that Addison is coming with you and you go to the bathroom to wash your teeth. After that, you go again to your room to get dressed and you put on this:

You hop on the car with the three boys and you start driving to Addison's house

"Hi bae!" you reach Addison's house "come, sit here".
Addison enters the car an sits. She can't stop looking at your brother.
"Addison is your name?" Josh asks Addi.
"Yes, and who are you?"
"I'm Josh" Josh tells her "can I ask you something?"
"Uhm, sure" Addi tells him a little confused.
"Why are you always looking at Bryce?"
Noah and you are laughing and Addison says:
"What? I'm not looking at Bryce!" Addison tells Josh a little nervous and she starts to turn red in her cheeks.

After some minutes, you reach the mall so the five of you get off the car. You go to a sushi restaurant and you sit next to Josh and Addi. The waiter goes to your table and asks you what you want to eat. You tell him and Josh says:
"I want the same! I love that sushi roll!"
"Really? It's my favorite!" you tell Josh
"Mine's too!"

After an hour, the five of you finish and you say:
"Well, now we are going to go home or what?".
"Home?! It's too early yet!" Noah says.
"Let's go to the cinema" Bryce says.
All of you agree with Bryce's idea so you go to the cinema. All of them, except of you, wanted to watch a horror movie so you watch that. You enter the cinema and start watching the movie. You are so scared so you start squeezing the hand of the person that sits next to you.
"Oh no!" you think "this is Noah's hand!".
You stop squeezing his hand and you start squeezing the hand of the other person that sits next to you. You look to see who's hand is it and it's Bryce's hand so you can continue squeezing his hand without problem.

The movie had finished so you are in the car returning home.
"The movie was great!" Addison says.
"Haha yes, but you should see y/n face! She was about to die!" Bryce says.
"Shhh" you tell Bryce.
"We shall repeat this movie night!" Josh says.
"Yes! It was too much fun!" Noah says.

You are already home and about to go to sleep.
"What a great night" you think "I will never imagine that being here was going to be super exiting.