Pirate love

An hour after Josh tells you that he likes you, you decide to call Addison.
"Addi, help me NOW!".
"What happens bae?" Addi asks you by the phone.
"Josh asked me to be his girlfriend, I told him that I have to think about it but I don't know what to do with Bryce!"
"Well girl, if Bryce can be with me then, you can be with Josh".
"Yes, but it's different. I don't get angry if he's with you, but he will be angry if I'm with Josh".
"If you really like him, be with him. You can have like a pirate love, haha like in the movies".
"But there's one point that I'll have to tell Bryce".
"Yes, but for now, you don't tell him anything".
"Thanks Addi, you're the best".
You put down the phone and Bryce shouts:
"Y/n, I'm going to the supermarket and Noah is with Charli so you stay alone with Josh or you can come with me".
It's your opportunity to be alone with Josh!
"I stay here, I want to go to the pool".
"Okay, I come back in about an hour, bye".
Josh enters your room and says:
"So, do you think about my question?".
"Yes, and my answer is yes".
"I'm the happiest boy in the world!"
"But please, don't tell Bryce, we're going to tell him later, but not now".
"Put your swimsuit on and let's go to the pool!"
Josh leaves your room and you put on this bikini:

"Put your swimsuit on and let's go to the pool!"Josh leaves your room and you put on this bikini:

You go downstairs and to the pool.
"Damn, you're beautiful" Josh says.
"Haha, you too".
Josh and you go into the pool and both of you start swimming together.
"You're the girl I always dream" Josh tells you and he starts kissing you.
"I love you Josh" you tell him.

"Oh no! Look the hour, Bryce is about to return home" you tell Josh.
"You tell him you wanted to go to the pool, so you stay here and tell him that you are in the pool since he left and I'm going upstairs to have a bath so when he reaches the house, I tell him that I just wake up so I wanted to have a bath".
"Great, now go upstairs!".
Josh goes out of the pool and he is about to walk upstairs but he turns around and he says:
"I love you y/n, you are everything I need in my life" and after that, he walks upstairs and to the bathroom.

"Can someone open this door?!" It is Bryce that returned from the supermarket. You walk to the entrance and you open the door.
"Where's Josh?" he asks you.
"I don't know, I think he's upstairs" you are sad because you are lying to him.
Bryce goes upstairs and you too. You enter your bathroom and you take a shower. After that, you go to your room and get dress, you are wearing this:

 After that, you go to your room and get dress, you are wearing this: