The misunderstood

You wake up and you go to the bathroom. You wash your face and teeth and you wear this outfit:

 You wash your face and teeth and you wear this outfit:

You go downstairs and to the table to have breakfast. Only Noah is there, Josh and your brother are still sleeping.
"What do you want to eat y/n?" Noah asks you.
"I'm not hungry, but thanks".
Some minutes of awkward silence passed.
"So... we are not going to talk about the kiss? Or the things I told you the other day?" he asks you very nervous.
"Look Noah, I thought you changed but I was very confused, you are the same man as always. You are a st*pid boy. You play with girls' heart. You don't deserve nothing" you tell him angry.
"Why are you saying that? What I had done to you?"
"I saw you with a girl in your room".
"You what? You saw me?" he asks you very confused.
"Well... not exactly, I heard you, but it's the same"
"She was my sister, not my girlfriend or anything like that" he tells you very angry.
"Oh, sorry Noah. I just got too jealous because I still love you".
"Now you tell me that you love me? I don't understand you. You just had said that I don't deserve nothing".
"I was jealous and angry!" you tell him "it was just a misunderstood".
"Why do you talk sh*t about other without knowing anything?" Noah says to you very angry "you know, you are a little hysteric girl".
"He's right, I'm hysteric" you think.
"Sorry Noah" you tell him.
Noah goes outside to the pool and you go upstairs because you are very sad. You put your pijama and go to sleep crying. It is 10am but you just want to cry and sleep.

"Lil sis" Bryce wakes you up "what happened? It's 3pm and you are still sleeping!"
"Holly sh*t" you think.
"Nothing, it's everything fine"
Bryce stands up and was about to go outside of your room but you say this:
"Bryce, I want to talk about our rule"
"Sure y/n, what happens?"
"It's just that I'm not gonna get angry if you break it, I think that if you really love one of my friends, you can be with her"
"Thanks sis, but I don't think that. So, please, don't break it"