sneak peak of chapter 15

The child was in a dark room, it was dark he couldn't hear, he couldn't move, he couldn't breathe, he could only see, something tight was wrapped around him, tight and cold, he looked down and saw...chains, he was being sealed! He saw him stairing up at him with a cold gaze, 4 chains cut through the air, grabbing onto the hooks in his armor, then lifted him off the ground, white patterns start to appear on the chains, without saying a word, he left along with 4 kingsmoulds, then he felt it, the burning hot sensation of the infection, he felt his veins were being burned from the inside out as the orange fluid began to run through his vein, cycling through his body, he started to cry tears of absolute pain, but he couldn't release all the pain, preasure was building up in his throat, and then "*screams of pain*", out of nowhere he heard screams of pain coming from his back, the screams got louder and more painful, he turned back, and was horrified, he saw the vessel, screaming out of pain and suffering, he was impure, he looked at him with a cold and angry gaze, he ordered the kingsmoulds to cut down the chains, one by one the chains broke, and one by one the vessel's tears began to turn from an empty pitch black to a glowing Orange, as the tears dripped infront of him he saw all the tears, turning orange, all the pain and heard all the screams as they began to sound more painful every second, all the screams, the chains were all destroyed, he fell on to the ground, he approached him, with a cold and disappointed gaze, "yet another failure" he said as a kingsmould gave him his thin nail, "...father..." He said with pain and orange tears falling from his eyes, kneeling and trembling while looking at him in the eye, "what was that you say?" He asked with an apathetic voice, he raised his chin "...Fa-" before he could finish, he slashed his nail against his throat, orange blood started to drip out, he fell backwards holding the wound, his hands covered with the infected blood from the slit of his throat, and his eyes covered with tears, he was terrified, he put his foot on his stomach, and pressed his nail on his chest "in am not your father, vessel". Then...

The child woke up

------------------------------------------

hello my fellow wattpaders and lovely readers, this is a little  sneak peak of chapter 15, hmm something tells me this chapter will be a long one, would you guys like it if i split the chapter? Cuz I've already reached 2100 words, i'll let you guys decide in the comments, until then, enjoy this sneak peak, byeeee

- with love, ThePurePrince

ps : hmmm i'm starting to consider about deleting the other book, should i delete it? i'll leave yu guys to decide in the comments, if i keep the book, please give me bits of ideas to continue the story, thank you! 

Another ps : should i write a Hazbin Hotel fanfic?