Down to the minute

And we are back in business!
If there are any spelling mistakes I apologise, I have read through it but I may have missed something.

Trigger warning: Depictions of violence, death and school shooting. Please, please, please, read with caution.

Major character deaths ahead.

---

7:45

Janis gripped Damians arm tightly and rested her head on his shoulder as they sat in homeroom. She was tired and after the lack of sleep she had gotten the night before she was trying to catch up on as much as possible.

Mrs Norbury was rattling on about something but neither of them were listening, Damian had been nattering in her ear about some show he was taking part in over the summer and how much help it would be if Janis ran his lines with him, which she would of course be doing.

Then the bell went and it was time for French.

---

12:07

She's still tired, actually she's exhausted. It's their lunch period so while she can Janis is attempting to catch up on the sleep she's missed. Laying across the seats with her head in Damians lap whilst he plays with her hair and occasionally takes a bite of the tuna and sweet corn sandwich she didn't want (If you guys hadn't already noticed, I can't stand tuna and Sweet corn).

"Aww what an adorable sight. The aliens tired from all of the flying she's been doing." Regina. Great.

Janis sits up, rubbing her eyes and shuffling closer to Damian to escape the choking smell of perfume that the Plastics carry around with them.

"Wow Regina you're so annoying, go away." She drawles, stealing one of Damians fries and chuckling when he pulls an offended face.

Regina huffs and walks away, realising she's not going to get a fight out of Janis, her cronies follow her, casting glares at the art freak table as they do, then rushing to catch up with their leader.

---

12:57

They head to art together. Damian has study hall so he joins her in art to model for the peice she is doing for his birthday. There are only like three other people in the class when they arrive because she takes AP art and not the regular lesson.

"Are you gonna enter the art show being held at the rec centre this year?" Damian asks as he spins on the stool and fiddles with his straw hat.

Janis shrugs, focused on her painting, "I dunno. Maybe. I probably won't win though so is there really a point?"

Damian stands and pulls Janis into a hug, resting his chin on the top of her head and weaving his arms round her small waist, "Babe if I could draw like you I would be showing it off. You're amazing, and you don't even know it which is great cause I can brag about your amazingness to embarrass you."

She elbows him in the ribs for the teasing but chuckles nethertheless and continues painting, leaning into him slightly, "Thanks Dame."

---

01:38

Janis is by the sink in the art room, washing her brush and pallet, and laughing at Damian as he dances around her when the shots go off. Causing her to drop the art equipment and turn to her friend with nervous expression.

There are more shots.

---

01:39

ALL STUDENTS SEEK COVER IMMEDIATELY! ACTIVE SHOOTER ON THE PREMISES! REPEAT ACTIVE SHOOTER ON THE PREMISES!