2 - Reynold Stefan Junior

Risa: Miya, am at your doorstep, come faaasssstt!!

Risa was Miyas collegue and not friend. She really didn't want Miya to go to gala but her editor looking at Miyas talent of quickly catching up to interview and bring wonderful articles sent her. Risa pitied Miya and often had laugh about her dress .

Miya was beautiful and beautiful. Brown eyed beauty with long legs and long fingers with straight brown hair and pink lips often had huge array of fans .
She came down with her beautiful gold dress and Risa couldn't envy more.

Both started to the gala in Beverly hills in the mansion of Reynold Stefan junior.

Reynold , a player, a handsome hunk with his thick beard and dark eyes had a cold personality.
Changing girls every day with a one night stand and bringing a cup of juice with ipill ( often girls mistaken him of her his kind nature- but it was his safety side for future)
He didn't have parents and his family owned huge amount of wealth. From the fashion industry to manufacturing Industry to hospitality industry, name anything, they had it all.

Risa was wearing a deep plunging red dress which was a tight as possible and one could probably see her wholely. Speaking of risas family, she belonged to another rich family though not billionaires. But her family wanted her to work under someone before taking over their hotel business. She knew Reynolds from parties unfortunately was not possible to lay her hands over him. And she thought it was the perfect opportunity to take him over.

Both Risa and Miya entered the mansion for the gala. Miya was secretly happy that she didn't dress badly even though it was from.thrift store.

Risa: which designer is your dress Miya?

Miya: it's no designer. I just bought it from a nearby shop.

Risa: don't you know, you would be asked your designer .. oh wait who would look at you 😂😂.. Anyway I am leaving you here. You know what to do. Whom to cover.

Miya: please wait Risa. I am new to parties.

Risa: oh please, you are not small child. And I can't be seen with a shabby looking girl

But actually Risa was scared of being compared with gorgeous Miya

Miya was left stranded by Risa and now she had to find people to record and interview on.