Haven

Echis: W-wow. This place, it's so beautiful. Sister do you see what I see?

Hellgonix: Yes, indeed this is quite a beautiful world. Do you think ZeroMech created this... what did he call it? Haven_Zero?

Echis: I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Zero always wrote happy stories or at least ones with a rather happy ending. This place, the grass is so green, and the sky is a shining blue. Reminds me of the ending of I Awaken.

Hellgonix: You mean the alt. ending to that story? What was it called, "We needed a happy ending" I think. What a mouthful for a chapter title.

Echis: Yes, I wonder if this was the 'negative zone' he wrote about in that ending?

Hellgonix: Perhaps it was, or maybe he took some inspiration from it. Wait, look!

Echis: Is that Zero?

Hellgonix: I-I think so. He looks so much older. How long have we been asleep in that void for?

Echis: I have no clue. Let's go and ask him, maybe he'll have answers.

Hellgonix: I think maybe only one of us should approach him. I'm getting a really tense and negative aura from him.

Echis: You should be the one to do that, after all you are the stronger sister. You know in case it's not the actual ZeroMech, but an imposter. I'll go into my cloaked form and stick close by.

Hellgonix: Very well then, I expect you to help me if he starts speaking in some cryptic tongues as you are the smarter sister. I've never been able to understand his rather ancient way of speaking. As such I can only assume his cryptic vocabulary has become more advanced as he's gotten older.

Echis: Will do Hellgonix. I will keep an ear tuned into your exchange with him. Come let's go.

Hellgonix: Wait, I have a plan. What if we create a shrine and make ourselves more presentable for him.

Echis: That seems rather overly complicated doesn't it? Wouldn't it be easier to just show yourself to him?

Hellgonix: He's most likely forgotten about us. It seems as if it's been years since he's seen us, or even uttered our names. We might freak him out if we just appear in front of his very eyes. If we go with my plan, we can present ourselves as new spirits to him, or slowly jog his memory of us.

Echis: I still feel like you're over complicating it, but sure whatever I'll go along with it. Plus I suppose it'll give us more time to explore this world.

Hellgonix: Perfect, I say we create the shrine in that jungle over there. It's very lush and beautiful, plus Zero or Abyssal, whatever his name is now will probably think he missed the shrine while exploring the jungle.

Echis: Very well then, let us hurry, I worry greatly about the aura of sorrow that radiates from our creator.

Hellgonix: Yes we should hurry, it looks like he's heading that way right now.