Nobility

Echis: *wakes up* Hu-huh? Wh-where am I?

???: I'm glad to see that you're alive madam. I was worried for a moment you had left this world.

Echis: Who are you?

Noble: The names Noble, I'm a writer. By the way just to let you know this isn't the real me, just my persona. Who might you be? I've never seen you or your name on any account before.

Echis: My name is Echis, and I am a creation, or was a creation of a fellow writer known as AbyssalHeart...

Noble: Wait, wait, wait... THE AbyssalHeart?!

Echis: Um... yes. Do you by chance know him?

Noble: I mean not personally, but I've read all of his stories! His most recent series was super cool.

Echis: His most recent series?

Noble: Yeah, it's called Remnants Antidote. He just recently released the last chapter and epilogue of the story arc.

Echis: If you don't mind me asking Noble, how long have I been asleep?

Noble: I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I want to say it was a couple months ago when I found you here in my personal world. You've been asleep for quite some time now.

Echis: ... Noble this is really important, has AbyssalHeart released any other stories after Remnants Antidote?

Noble: No, but he has a preview for a new book, supposedly his final story he's writing. It's a shame really... I think it's going to be called The Deletion Process?

Echis: Oh God, she's almost completed her plan.

Noble: Who has almost completed their plan?

Echis: Noble, please I really need your help. *tears up* I-I don't have anyone else to tu-turn to... please help me.

Noble: Hey, it's ok I'm more than willing to help. What happened, are you hurt?

Echis: N-no, but *begins to cry* I'm afraid I'm too late to save my creator...

Noble: Save your creator? Is AbyssalHeart in some kind of danger?

Echis: It's a long story, it might sound like total lies to you, but please you must believe me...

Noble: I believe you, I really do. Can you tell me exactly what's happening, and what has happened to you?

Echis: It's a long story, and I'm afraid I don't have much time to explain.

Noble: Lay it on me Echis, I'm here to help.