Destruction

AbyssalHeart: *grabs head* agh... Damn, who said that?! Why does my head hurt so much?!

Hellgonix: Just relax, let the virus bond with you.

AbyssalHeart: N-no I... I wo-won't allow you... to do this...

Voices: WE WANT MORE! GIVE US MORE!

AbyssalHeart: Shut the hell up!

Voices: HURRY UP AND MAKE REMNANTS ANTIDOTE! YOU LAZY FUCKER! KILL YOURSELF!

AbyssalHeart: GO AWAY!

Voices: NEVER! WE'LL NEVER LET YOU GO!

AbyssalHeart: *clenches head harder* AGGGH! Please stop!

Voices: GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!

AbyssalHeart: I- I'm trying... *groans* I just need more time...

Voices: WE WANT IT NOW! GIVE IT TO US!

AbyssalHeart; Pl-please, stop this...

Voices: KILL YOURSELF! JUST DIE! WE HATE YOU! YOU'RE WORTHLESS!

AbyssalHeart: ...stop it...

Voices: NEVER! WE WILL NEVER LET YOU GO!

AbyssalHeart: I. SAID. STOOOOOOOOOP! *slams fists on the floor*

...

Voices... We will never let you leave, you're stuck with us forever... hahahahahahahahahaha!

AbyssalHeart: *sobbing* go away dammit... leave me alone...

Hellgonix: *walks towards AbyssalHeart* Abyssal, can you hear me?

AbyssalHeart: *backs away* Wh-who are you?! Are you one of them?!

Hellgonix: *chuckles* No, far from it. I am your savior, your cure for the voices and people that wish you harm. I am your bulwark against the darkness that wants to consume you.

AbyssalHeart: D-do you hear them too? They're scratching on the walls, they're banging on the door! I'm scared, pl-please help me...

Hellgonix: *hugs AbyssalHeart* It'll be alright, I'm here with you, and that's all that matters.

AbyssalHeart: Who are you? And how do you know me?

Hellgonix: My name is Hellgonix, I am a goddess from the heavens who has come to protect you. How does that sound Abyssal? Just you and me alone together in this castle, no in this world. I'll keep you safe and make sure no harm comes your way.

AbyssalHeart: I-I'd like that very much. Thank you, goddess...

Hellgonix: Please, just call me Hellgonix.

AbyssalHeart: What if they come back?! What if they try and hurt me again?!

Hellgonix: I have a plan, a way for this all to stop. The voices, the threats, everything. It's called The Deletion Process.

AbyssalHeart: Alright, what can I do to make sure this comes into fruition. I'll do anything, so long as it means whoever those people were will leave me alone.

Hellgonix: First you need to scrap your original storyline for Remnants Antidote.

AbyssalHeart: What else needs to be done?

Hellgonix: Use your persona to enter into Remnants Antidote storyline. Do everything in your power to make sure only team RWBY from the Resurrection AU makes it to the end.

AbyssalHeart: Okay, That seems simple enough...

Hellgonix: Once you've made it to the end, take full control. Keep resetting the storyline until we can gather everything we need for The Deletion Process. Once that's done, then we'll delete everything.

AbyssalHeart: De-delete everything?! Hellgonix, I don't know if I can bring myself to do that...

Hellgonix: All good things have a price, a sacrifice we must make to achieve what we wish. *puts hand on AbyssalHearts shoulder* Trust me, if we do this then everything and everyone who wronged you will disappear forever. You won't have to suffer anymore, you and I will be able to live alone together happily. ever. after.

AbyssalHeart: *sighs* Alright, lets do this.

Echis: *from far away* ABYSSAL! ABYSSAL
WHERE ARE YOU?!

AbyssalHeart: Wh-who was that?!

Hellgonix: That is the hive mind who harbinges all the voices, and sends them to hurt you. Don't worry, I'll make sure she is taken care of.

AbyssalHeart: Please be careful Hellgonix...

Hellgonix: I will, trust me soon all the pain you feel will be gone for good.

AbyssalHeart: Good luck, and thank you...

Hellgonix: No problem, best get to work on our plan.