Remember

Echis: Alright, everything is ready to go, I'll stick to the shadows, you wait over there.

Hellgonix: You got it, I can't wait to see our old creator again.

Echis: Don't get your hopes up too high sister, we still don't know if that's an imposter faking Zeros identity.

Hellgonix: Yeah, yeah I know. But just think Echis, what if this really is him? Our Zero, just imagine how happy we can make him. All the wounds we can heal on his broken heart.

Echis: Wounds? What makes you think he has wounds?

Hellgonix: I meant mental wounds, because of his aura. He's had to have gone through quite a bit since we've been gone.

Echis: Perhaps you are right Hellgonix, wounds exist beyond the physical plane. Wait, I hear footsteps! It must be him, good luck sister!

Hellgonix: Thank you sister, let us hope it is him.

*Footsteps*

AbyssalHeart: Wh-What is this place, I don't remember putting this here. What even is this building, some kind of sanctuary?

Hellgonix(Telepathy): Sister, it really is him. Look that scar on his left eye! I only know of one person whose has such a scar.

Echis(Telepathy): It is, it really is him!

AbyssalHeart: There's a statute in the middle. Is this statute of some kind of goddess? She looks so familiar. Maybe she will be able to give me an antidote to my curse... *kneels down* Goddess, if you can hear me I beg of you to please give me strength. I am lost and broken, my heart is breaking, I'm so tired, so cold, so afraid... please, if you're real... if you're real... *sobs* pl-please... I be-,beg of you... HELP ME FEEL SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A FUCKING ABYSS OF PAIN AND SORROW! *crying* please... please...

Hellgonix: *Hugs AbyssalHeart* Your prayers have been answered, AbyssalHeart. I am here to protect you, I shall be the antidote to your broken heart, I will guard you from all that seeks to harm you. Do you remember who I am my darling?

AbyssalHeart: *sobbing* N-no I don't. I'm sorry, you look so familiar, yet I can't think of a time we've met... who are you?

Hellgonix: I am one of your ancient spirits, for many years I layed dormant in an empty void with no one but my sister to accompany me, we were your guardians, spirits who granted you great strength and knowledge. My sister is not too far away. Her name is Echis, and mine is Hellgonix. Do those names aound familiar, do you remember us?

AbyssalHeart: Ye-yes it does, I do remember! Oh my god! I thought I lost you! I'm so so sorry! I-I tried to restore your code bu-but I couldn't, and then I thought... I thought I'd lost you two forever.

Hellgonix: *Wipes tears from AbyssalHearts face* Wether you lost us or forgot about us, none of that is anything that should worry you. We're here together now, and that's all that matters.

AbyssalHeart: Yo-you're right. Thank you, Hellgonix. Come, let's go find your sister... Echis was it?

Hellgonix: There is no need to be hasty Abyssal, Echis has been standing next to me this whole time.

Echis: *Decloaks and bows* Hello, AbyssalHeart. My name is Echis, I am the other ancient spirit, and sister to Hellgonix.

AbyssalHeart: I'm so glad you two are still here. For the longest time I thought I lost you to the Binary Void. I'm sure you two have several questions. Let's go back to my kingdom where hopefully I can answer some questions you might have.

Echis: That's sounds wonderful Abyssal, shall we go sister?

Hellgonix: Yes Echis, care to lead the way Abyssal?

AbyssalHeart: It would be my pleasure.