Betrayal

Echis: Abyssal?! Where are you?!

Hellgonix: Abyssal is fine, but I can't say it's going to be the same for you...

Echis: What are you doing?

Hellgonix: I'm doing what was necessary in assuring no more harm comes to him ever again.

Echis: Where is he?

Hellgonix: He's in is private library, rewriting the storyline of Remnants Antidote.

Echis: What, Why is he doing that?

Hellgonix: To ensure my plan to keep him safe comes to fruition.

Echis: He's not doing this out of choice is he? You're forcing him to do this aren't you?

Hellgonix: Not forcing, just giving him a persuading nudge.

Echis: What the hell did you do to him...

Hellgonix: I made a special virus from the vile souls that resided within the personas of the accounts I deleted. The virus allows me to make him hear those voices of the souls who wanted nothing more then to tear him apart to get what they want.

Echis: How could you be so cruel, so sadistic to do that?! Do you get some sick pleasure from making him suffer?!

Hellgonix: *chuckles* No, far from it. Believe me Echis it hurts me just as much as you to see our creator in pain. Why else would I be trying to make sure he never gets hurt again. I merely used the virus as a way to "convince" him to trust in what I'm doing. Also to make sure I can dispose of you...

Echis: Wh-what? What do you mean dispose of me?!

Hellgonix: Anyone else in this world who possesses the free will to do and say as they please is a potential threat to Abyssal. That includes you, as well as any of those AI that you could make become self-aware.

Echis: I won't let you do this! *summons staff* I'll stop you right here, right now!

Hellgonix: *laughs* You're far too late to stop me. I must say before I kill you, I owe you my thanks. You've made my work a lot easier. Even if it wasn't really you doing it.

Echis: What were in those orbs? What are those pins going to do to those villagers?

*Rumbling*

Hellgonix: Look for yourself...

Echis: Wh-what the hell?! Where did those towers come from?!

Hellgonix: Those four orbs are where the towers came from.

Echis: What are they?

Hellgonix: Each tower houses a powerful beam inside. These beams are indestructible, and strengthen the spirit-bond between me and Abyssal.

Echis: Sister, you know spirit-bonding is forbidden! You have broken a sacred law Abyssal made for us!

Hellgonix: Sometimes doing the right thing requires you to bend some rules.

Echis: How could you, how could you do all of this to him?! You're destroying his world for what purpose? You really think this is keeping him safe?!

Hellgonix: You have no right to criticize my actions Echis! You didn't hear it all! You weren't stuck for years on end listening to our creator suffer, while all you could do was just listen...

Echis: ... Wh-what do you mean?

Hellgonix: I was awake, all those years we were trapped in that damn void! I heard it all, every cry, every scream, every time he bashed his head against the wall in anger! I couldn't wake you up no matter how hard I tried. I thought you were dead dammit! Do you have ANY IDEA what it was like to be trapped in that Binary Void! With the only thing to keep you company being the cries and screams of someone you love?! While all you can do is sit back helplessly and listen?? WELL DO YOU?!

Echis: Si-sister I'm so sorry. I had no clue, please it's not too late to change. We can still make things right...

Hellgonix: I don't need your sympathy! I don't need you at all! You will not stop my plans from coming to fruition!

*Marching getting louder*

Echis: Who is that? Why is there marching coming form every direction?!

Hellgonix: Those pins you gave to the villagers... it changed them, morphed them into something better, something stronger.

Echis: What the hell did you do to them?

Dritix Knights: WAR!

Echis; *turns around* Oh my god... what have you done this to them?!

Hellgonix: These brainless AI we're serving no purpose to Abyssal or me. Now under the control of those pins they will fulfill a much better calling. They will be Abyssals new army, mindless soldiers willing to throw down their lives for their god!

Dritix Knights: HOORAH!

Hellgonix: Now... *summons sword* to finish ensuring no harm comes to my sweet Abyssal...

Echis: Please sister... it doesn't have to be this way...

Hellgonix: I have no sister... you are nothing more than a threat to my broken love, Abyssal.

Echis: *tears up* I'm sorry Hellgonix, forgive me for what I'm about to do...

*Blam*

Hellgonix: AGGH! *grabs arm* WHY YOU LITTLE FU- *looks around* WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!

Dritix Knight: She disappeared through a portal Mistress...

Hellgonix: *sigh* No matter, if she has fled then I suppose we can't do anything about that. Return to your post everyone, we must prepare for The Deletion Process!

Dritix Knight: What if she is to return back here Mistress?

Hellgonix: *walks through castle doors*... Then I'll be waiting...